Jauan Jenning to miss 12 weeks

Callaway may be a good replacement, but if Dormady continues to throw the ball like he did last night he is going to get our receivers killed. I don't care what his stats say about the second half. He was leaving receivers out to dry all night last night. If that continues, we will be grabbing WRs from frat houses by the end of the year.

Callaway may be a good replacement, but if Dormady continues to throw the ball like he did last night he is going to get our receivers killed. I don't care what his stats say about the second half. He was leaving receivers out to dry all night last night. If that continues, we will be grabbing WRs from frat houses by the end of the year.

He's gotta stop staring them down like he did last night. Better SEC DBs are going to jump those routes and intercept him if he continues to do so.

Uhh, no. Huge mistake for him to go pro with as little experience and tape as he's put together to this point. He better get used to selling used cars if he were to attempt to turn pro after missing his entire JR season.

I know but some go and do it anyway --- hopefully he gets some good advice from the coaches and stays away from any unsavory agents

Eerily reminiscent of J Hunter primed for a breakout season and going down on the first series in the Swamp a few years ago. I swear it feels like we are cursed.

OTOH, Callaway was very impressive. He's got a little CP in him.

It's the hair

Sucks for Jennings. Any news on Vickers?

He was life-flighted to a local hospital and the helicopter crashed into John Kelly's dorm room where he was having a sleepover with M. Callaway. No survivors. #WeAreTennessee

it looked like he was playing through something at the beginning of the game, so when he took himself out i thought it was because he wasn't 100%

man, this just sucks

He was life-flighted to a local hospital and the helicopter crashed into John Kelly's dorm room where he was having a sleepover with M. Callaway. No survivors. #WeAreTennessee

Was Drew Richmond present? Bongs & doobies involved?

Well.... shyt....

Silver lining, he wasn't a factor last night so hopefully we'll be ok 😬

He's gotta stop staring them down like he did last night. Better SEC DBs are going to jump those routes and intercept him if he continues to do so.

Agreed. And was it just me or did Dormady appear to have no velocity on the ball last night? That fourth quarter throw to Callaway was ridiculous.

we will be fine..we are loaded at receiver..I hate to hear it for the young man cause he is in another class but we will be fine..next man up...GBO

Wow were taking a lot of hits who is going to catch the hail Mary pass against Georgia this year.

Uhh, no. Huge mistake for him to go pro with as little experience and tape as he's put together to this point. He better get used to selling used cars if he were to attempt to turn pro after missing his entire JR season.

It would be like a Marquez North redux.

I usually don't agree with you, but I do here. You know the Florida backs were licking their chops last night.

VN Store

Back