'15 MI ATH John Kelly (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Hmm...is Kelly higher on the board than Love? Kelly visiting 16th, and Love is visiting 23rd.

Reactions: 1 person
You have to wonder if Love even makes it here if Kelly commits.

Hmm...is Kelly higher on the board than Love? Kelly visiting 16th, and Love is visiting 23rd.

Kelly said we are recruiting him as an "offensive athlete" - which to me means APB. Honestly I think Kelly is a take based on his versatility alone, he's a great athlete who could excel on both sides of the ball. At this point he announces Feb 4th while Love announces the 30th. Even if he's not a back up plan, it certainly works in our favor if we lose Love it still gives us just enough time to swoop in and try to seal the deal. Just not sure how interested he is in us at this stage. Mich St seems to think they are fading with Kelly, Mich would obviously be one to keep an eye on, as well as Minnesota. All schools have a visit coming up so we will know more then.

Interesting noise beginning to happen here. I wonder if the coaches are turning up the social media heat to let him "feel the love".

Interesting noise beginning to happen here. I wonder if the coaches are turning up the social media heat to let him "feel the love".

Makes sense. Kelly has lots of upside. Kelly can play RB/Slot/CB. If he doesn't click at RB, we can move him to nickel CB.

I think he goes to Michigan. Harbaugh is going hard after Mike Weber and will shoot for the package deal

Kelly is the #1 RB left on our board. And its not even close.

Just because you use "and it's not even close" after something like that doesn't mean it somehow confirms your opinion. That's what it is. Your opinion. You have no clue what the RB board looks like.

Love has said the UT staff has told him he will be a utility guy; RB, slot, special teams combo.

Love >>>> Kelly.

But that's just MY opinion.

:good!:

VN Store

Back