'17 OH TE Matt Dotson

Osu's top TE targets for 2017 are this guy and Cole Kmet.

Good news for other teams recruiting either guy is that osu has 2 great TE prospects committed in 2016.

Rivals is showing that they have three 4* TEs committed for the 2016 class...all from the state of Ohio. Has one dropped off?

Rivals is showing that they have three 4* TEs committed for the 2016 class...all from the state of Ohio. Has one dropped off?

Good question. I didn't include the 3rd guy because IMO he is a tweener. Not physical enough to excel at blocking from the TE position (osu's scheme requires a very good blocker at TE) and not fast enough to be a receiver.

He is a local kid and one of osu's first commits. I wonder if osu may have accepted the commit a bit too quickly.

Darras can play. Super athlete, may end up playing baseball in college.

Can kick it, throw it (above average QB), and sling a fastball. Wouldn't mind him as a part of the team from a PWO stand point as a kicker.

Darras can play. Super athlete, may end up playing baseball in college.

Can kick it, throw it (above average QB), and sling a fastball. Wouldn't mind him as a part of the team from a PWO stand point as a kicker.

I think he would do both if he could. His leg is lethal.

I know Sto. I know. Just call me full of Moranic awesomeness. My thoughts running faster than my brain and fingers at times.
its actually a good thing.. a very good extension of a VN meme.. right there under our noses the whole time... you're the first moron to notice it, accidentally or not.. my man

Reactions: 1 person
the three-star junior tight end from cincinnati’s archbishop moeller high school is scheduled to return to tennessee this weekend for the fourth time since he received his second scholarship offer from the vols almost six months ago, and while the list of teams pursuing him recently has continued to grow, tennessee has emerged as one of the favorites to land him.

...tennessee currently is one of two teams to beat for him, along with ohio state.

... Five-star quarterback hunter johnson of brownsburg (ind.) high school — also has set his sights on dotson...

Reactions: 6 people
He's visiting this weekend and 247 says we are in good shape. Load the boom cannons...

VN Store

Back