'17 OH TE Matt Dotson

Should we go ahead and load the cannons?

aUNXGyb.gif

My wife and I are currently watching Coach on Netflix. It is funny and clean. Really enjoy it and would recommend to anyone.

Reactions: 1 person
“it was great — definitely a great experience to be down there,” said dotson, who’s ranked the nation’s no. 355 overall prospect and no. 12 tight end in the 247sports composite for the 2017 class.

“when i went last year, i wasn’t a recruit. I was just one of the fans. This time, going as a recruit, it’s a way different story. It’s more eye-opening when you’re a recruit. You think, ‘i could be playing here with all these people watching me.’”

“tennessee is definitely still up in the top schools right now, and i feel like they’re going to be one of the top contenders until it’s time to make a choice.”

“when the decision’s right, i’ll make it,” dotson said. “but it could be shorter. It could be longer. I’d probably say still after junior year. I’ve got to make all my trips, see how my season goes and whatnot, and then probably make a decision.”

Reactions: 1 person
“I’m definitely still interested in Tennessee,” Dotson told Volquest.com. “I’m still looking at them as one of my top schools. I feel coach (Larry) Scott is a good guy. I’ll be down there on March 5 for the junior day.”

"I just like the whole environment there,” Dotson explained. “The fans are crazy. They aren’t dumb people when it comes to football, either. They are good people, they are very polite.”

The Vols aren’t alone in being a school that’s caught his eye as Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State are among the schools, along with Tennessee, that are sticking out at the moment.

“I have my top schools, but I’m still pretty open. I’m going to try and enjoy this while it lasts,” Dotson said. “I want to make right decision. I don’t want to make a decision and go back on it so I only want to do it once.”

- VQ

Reactions: 8 people
“I am going to Tennessee for their spring game April 16,” Dotson reported. “The last time I was down at Tennessee was for their Oklahoma game last year. Everything about Tennessee is nice: their facilities, their nutrition program, all their staff, the coaches, the players, their stadium, all of their NIKE gear, their academics – pretty much everything.”

“Since their old tight ends coach left, I have slowly and steadily been forming a new relationship with the new tight ends coach and Coach (Mike) Debord, the offensive coordinator. I am learning more about them and they are learning more about me.”

Rivals

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back