2021 Fall Practice #2

I'm gonna need a number 8 jersey.

Good grief. I sat here grinning for way too much of his interview. And I got chills at one point.

Dammit. I'm gonna get my heart broke again. But I'm gonna be screaming for these kids like crazy on September 2nd!!

GO VOLS!!!!!
I don't think you're gonna be heart-broken this year. Something seems a lot different than what we've seen. I think it has a lot to do with the positive attitudes and the faith in the coaches and scheme.

Always thought if Tillman was just a lil faster, he would be so good. Keep hearing good things about him.

Mahommes throws side arm or a low 3/4 arm slot from the pocket. Also, Rex Grossman and Doug Flutie had solid NFL careers and they were both under 6 feet
Not unless he has to…you’re being ridiculous. And REX GROSSMAN? Please! Flutie was 5’9 and still is…so there you go.

Reactions: tobybeast

Good grief. I sat here grinning for way too much of his interview. And I got chills at one point.

Dammit. I'm gonna get my heart broke again. But I'm gonna be screaming for these kids like crazy on September 2nd!!

GO VOLS!!!!!

I just watched it . Yep we gonna have some heart breaks , but I 100% believe it will not be from a lack of trying to do everything we can to win .

What is your point? I’m on record saying it isn’t debilitating but it reduces an advantage of being TALLER…so it’s a deficiency in fundamentals. Smaller QBs find ways to do their business. You’re taking this way too personal. 😉

Personal? Lol, no just presenting evidence that refutes your assertion.

GO VOLS!!!!!

I'd rather have my heart broken 100 times then stop caring, GBO!

Gotta get more zip on those sideline routes.
DL can’t give up leverage consistently like that
Nobody gonna talk about another #7 in the QB room?

You guys are comparing apples and oranges. Part of how many passes you get knocked down is based on the offense that is run. Kyler Murray had the most passes batted down in the NFL last year and he is not tall. He is not mainly a pocket passer so many of his passes being knocked down may be height related. Roethlisberger was second and he is tall. He is a pocket passer though and that is part of him getting passes knocked down. So again can’t base it purely on height.

I am not seeing s lot of dropped balls which we have seen for a number of years and this is just the second practice. Looks like the players have been busy this Summer. I like it.
With my limited observational capabilities, it seemed Milton took a little heat off the shorter passes…still zipping.

VN Store

Back