Basketball post game feuding tonight...

franklinboy

What are y'all thoughts aboiut the post game handshake and the jawing between both teams tonight....i myself think that it was truly classless between both teams and dang why not just be good sportsmen and walk off the court...no need for all of that other bull.....That was really uncalled for....

What are y'all thoughts aboiut the post game handshake and the jawing between both teams tonight....i myself think that it was truly classless between both teams and dang why not just be good sportsmen and walk off the court...no need for all of that other bull.....That was really uncalled for....

Danny White’s not going to like it

My main thought is that you'd be perfect as a Lady Vol Bluehair.

Florida and classy don’t belong together. Simple as that. Screw Florida. We own them in basketball and they know it. Their athletes act like trash anytime things don’t go their way. We have a hex on them just like they have one on us in football. Hope they have a great flight home! Not!! Hope the plane is out of fuel and they have to stay another night and hear someone blasting Rocky Top all night long 🤣

It happens when people are competing. This isn’t elementary school.

Anyone know exactly what occurred? Barnes commented on it and said that players said something to FL bench and staff during game?

It looked like he was trying to go at someome in the stands just before going into the tunnel.

FLORIDA Played Dirty! I saw many cheap shots. SO to hell with them. They got some dare I say "Lowlifes" on their team.

This was posted in the game thread

Barnes said something along those lines in the postgame.
ZZ ain’t gonna back down. He’s not wired that way. Order was restored. But then Eazy E from Florida goes running around and makes it worse.
Like I said earlier, it should be a game time decision made towards the end. If there’s chippy play or some kind of controversy, have em wave, mail a card, whatever- then head to your respective locker room.

VN Store

Back