Basketball post game feuding tonight...

Post-game thoughts ?! This team would be below .500 without Vescovi. If He keeps this up he should be first team All-SEC, and on the all defensive team as well. You can make a solid argument that he's the most complete player in the league and in the discussion for conference POY.

Just before ESPN cut away to the West Virginia game, ZZZ was going to the end of the handshake line doing the gator chomp. I literally LOL’d when I saw it live.

Uros getting the last “word” in waving bye-bye was also hilarious.

TN needs to not back down, but they also need to not get T’d up or get into a fight.

What are y'all thoughts aboiut the post game handshake and the jawing between both teams tonight....i myself think that it was truly classless between both teams and dang why not just be good sportsmen and walk off the court...no need for all of that other bull.....That was really uncalled for....
Lord no. This is part of what makes sports fun. The rivalries. Too many players now a days hug and smile and laugh right after the game. Sports needs more of this. Taunting penalties are stupid too.

Love our team finally has some attitude and has shown they won’t back down from anyone. We were playing a team that cheap shotted one of our guys last year and ended his season. The crowd should of been all over them from time the walked out like they were as they were headed back to the locker room.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I watched this one below first but didn't notice the shove until I saw the Chris Eggert tweet/video (some guy's head is in the way in the Eggert tweet), but after reading his tweet I went back and looked at the WBIR guy's tweet. I think Appleby does shove our DOBO (the blonde) to move her out of his way to get to ZZ.

Definitely looks plausible, although not definitive…he made a move right by her and her reaction was immediate…could’ve been reacting to him acting a fool or putting his hands on her, hard to say from that angle.

Definitely looks plausible, although not definitive…he made a move right by her and her reaction was immediate…could’ve been reacting to him acting a fool or putting his hands on her, hard to say from that angle.
By the way she turned its plausabile that he did put his hands on her back and give her a little shove. The video moved a little quick though and kinda shoots over too late to see the whole thing between him and her. Nobody was really near her tho so either he did make contact or someone yelled watch out.

I didn't like Uros picking up a T during the game. That was just a really dumb play. As far as the post game festivities go, though, I have no problem with how our guys conducted themselves. In fact, I absolutely loved it.
We need him to bring some juice, but I think you could tell he was feeling himself a little too much during the UF game. Just some dumb plays.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Post-game thoughts ?! This team would be below .500 without Vescovi. If He keeps this up he should be first team All-SEC, and on the all defensive team as well. You can make a solid argument that he's the most complete player in the league and in the discussion for conference POY.
Vescovi is having a really good season but the discussion on SEC POY starts and stops with Tshiebwe.

Mike White is suspect in my mind, he was all ready to come to Tennessee after Cuonzo went Gonezo, but changed his mind at the last minute, leaving Handsome Dave Hart in a lurch and panic hire of Donnie Tindall. Didn't seem to have solid player control from the bench and these are guys he recruited and has coached from the get go.

Jury is still out on his brother Danny White, he hasn't had to do anything except hire his coach from UCF, raise money, raise ticket prices, extend Vitello, who Curry actually hired. The fact that the athletic department still caters to Fulmer with the expensive seats on the arena floor is a moral disgrace and an insult to any Tennessee basketball fan who understands the basic reason Barnes was headed to UCLA was Fulmer's complete neglect of the other sports programs at Tennessee, all so he could go to football practice most days.
You’ve get a really loose definition of “moral disgrace.”

UF makes fun of ZZ being short after he totals 6 rebounds for the game. Those losers aren't very bright.
ZZ snatched a rebound from a Florida big man's hands, for one of his rebounds.
Shortest player on the floor, snatching a rebound out of the tallest player on floor hands leaves him salty. GBO!

Last edited:
I didn’t see it in this video which is why I’m guessing he said Sankey needs to check all the angles
She was standing In front of ZZ and the male calming ZZ. I couldn't see contact from the angle. She appears later as the punk is dragged backwards.

Kessler is in that discussion but Oscar will win it cause he’s at Ky.
Kessler is the best rim protector in the league and a fine player but when you compare performance between the 2 there’s no discussion as to who is overwhelmingly more productive this season and it has nothing to do with playing at Kentucky.

Tshiebwe. Pts 16.3, rbs 15.2, blocks 2.0, stls 2.0

Kessler. Pts 10.9, rbs 7.6, blocks 4.2, stls 0.8

Tshiebwe by a mile

Love the attitude by this team and our fan base. The mainstream media has made us out to be the bad guys for years so let’s live up to that reputation. GBMFO

What are y'all thoughts aboiut the post game handshake and the jawing between both teams tonight....i myself think that it was truly classless between both teams and dang why not just be good sportsmen and walk off the court...no need for all of that other bull.....That was really uncalled for....

This fake handshake lineup needs to go. If a player what to "love" another player, then seek him out and have a little time to be good sports/friends. I like this approach as it is done at the end of pro football games. If there are no takers, well so be it. Just go to the locker room. Game and everything else is over.

VN Store

Back