4* Shanon Reid FL OLB commits to UT

Nice get!! Congrats!! Impressive stats! With that speed he could possibly play safety or add 20-25 lbs of muscle & play LB.

Reactions: 1 person
Where is this kid a 4* recruit? I checked 4 recruiting services and I dont see him listed as a 4* anywhere. Do we just make this stuff up to make Jones look better now?

Where is this kid a 4* recruit? I checked 4 recruiting services and I dont see him listed as a 4* anywhere. Do we just make this stuff up to make Jones look better now?

Could you please name the 4 recruiting services that you checked?

247. They have done post-season and post-all-star games updates to player ratings. I was told by a Vol fan that other recruting sites have not yet completed their updates. So, some star ratings, conposite ratings and class rankings are still subject to change.

Last edited:
247. They have done post-season and post-all-star games updates to player ratings. I was told by a Vol fan that other recruting sites have not yet completed their updates. So, some star ratings, conposite ratings and class rankings are still subject to change.

I see him as a 3* on 247

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back