4* Shanon Reid FL OLB commits to UT

I think The reason our LB's were hurt all last year was because they were to small. We need some guys with meat on their bones, and tall. looking forward to Mcdowell, Berry, and Bituli next year!

Florida State never offered him. His biggest offers were Clemson, Michigan, LSU... MS State is SEC but I wouldn't consider them big.

Regardless, welcome aboard young man!
---
Clemson, Michigan and LSU are all more prestigious than Fla St. at this point in time anyway.

has really nice hands for a defender, so he can help make the "orange swarm," a scoring swarm with interceptions and pic6's. Also hes 19 so he is already seemingly more advanced physically then your average true freshman. Welcome to Big Orange Country!

The star gazers are out. May I remind you JRM & Cam were 3 stars. We just got a position of need out of FLORIDA! These two commitments in the last 24hrs tells me the players & recruits still believe in Jones.

Really?? I have not heard that before....:lolabove:

If you would stop trying so hard to be critical and actually read, you'd know he's the 31st ranked player in the state of Florida and the 16th ranked OLB in the country. Carry On...

More than likely, he can't determine what makes him ranked 31 or 310 in the state.

So many people have spent years on this board tracking recruits, yet have not gained a shred of knowledge on player potential.

If you would stop trying so hard to be critical and actually read, you'd know he's the 31st ranked player in the state of Florida and the 16th ranked OLB in the country. Carry On...

Four-star Reid commits to Tennessee

However, he's regarded as a four-star prospect by 247Sports, higher than anyone else in the industry.

He's ranked as the nation's No. 16 outside linebacker and the No. 31 prospect in Florida in the 2017 class by 247Sports.

Anything else you need since your Google is broke just let me know Miramar. Carry on....

More than likely, he can't determine what makes him ranked 31 or 310 in the state.

So many people have spent years on this board tracking recruits, yet have not gained a shred of knowledge on player potential.

I was correcting his info and negativity toward a recruit. Many are busts, some injury prone, this is one who the staff feels can have an impact. He has a nose for the ball and loves to hit. Can't go wrong there.

Coach Scott is our Florida VFL...hope he stays...his importance in recruiting Florida can't be overstated...:no:

GO VOLS...BEAT HUSKERS!

UT is trending down I just hope continue on this downward spiral into the oblivion especially on the recruiting side of things

"Tennessee is getting a first team freshman All-American," Reid said. "I'm going to help them win championships in my first year. We are going show people that Alabama isn't the only place that sends people to the NFL."

Is this a real quote?

If it is, here we go ..... "I" "I" "I".... I hope not. I know confidence is great, but college football, the SEC in particular, usually knock HE** out of "I" real quick and many never recover.

If it is, here we go ..... "I" "I" "I".... I hope not. I know confidence is great, but college football, the SEC in particular, usually knock HE** out of "I" real quick and many never recover.

Like your players meek, do ya? They're good enough or they're not...both types become stars. This is a nonissue.

has really nice hands for a defender

tumblr_lmriohhHoK1qgjvrso1_1280.jpg

Shanon Reid ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
‏@SReezy21
Official a Tennessee volunteers 🍊🍊🍊🍊‼‼‼‼🍊🍊🍊🍊‼‼‼@TheNextVol @utfbrec @17classVols @UTCoachJones @UTCoachLScott @SEC__recruiting

Signed his papers.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back