50 violations?

This only solidifies my belief that Sonny Dykes will be hired. Sheesh.

You couldnt of messed it up this bad unless you were trying to get caught. I just cant believe the whole athletic department had no idea. I like phil but he has to be held accountable for this mess to some degree. It shows that the University is napping on the job.

I think I read more like 35k per month for three years. Ballpark of $1M. Nice ballpark.
You're probably right. It's been several days back, but I thought it was 11 months. Yeah, I would take the "ballpark" all day long. Lol

**Edit** Yeah I went back and found my original post on this, you are correct.
EsNLp4tXIAYS2fM

Reactions: BondJamesBond
White is probably going to turn the athletic department upside down and inside out by the time hes done. Hes probably thinking what the hell have you guys been doing!? Lets be honest you dont hire coaches like Dooley or Butch or Pruitt if your a competent program. Now with the violations we might get lucky to land someone worth landing.

Last edited:
It has been
I think white has alot of work to do. Unfortunately alot of people will blame him in the near future for things thats been going on for a long time. I believe he'll get things straightened out but it wont be over night.

Heard this from a (well known) D1 coach. Is this for real? Pruitt was stupid and I hope they pay him nothing. He finished destroying UT football.
Ramon Foster just said on 104.5 that it’s a lot worse than we realize. He said Pruitt and Neidmeyer should never be allowed to coach again if what he has heard is true.

He kind of alluded that they wouldn’t have uncovered this mess if they new it was this deep but once you start can’t stop. Should have just fired Pruitt and moved on IMO.

I think white has alot of work to do. Unfortunately alot of people will blame him in the near future for things thats been going on for a long time. I believe he'll get things straightened out but it wont be over night.
It will be like an episode of „hoarders“. Going to get really disgusting whilst he has to dig through the accumulated trash to start the clean up. No telling what kind of stomach churning detritus will be uncovered.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
White is probably going to turn the athletic department upside down and inside out by the time hes done. Hes probably thinking what the hell have you guys been doing!? Lets be honest you dont hire coaches like Dooley or Butch or Pruitt if your a competent program. Now with the violations we might get lucky to land someone worth landing.
I bet Dan doesn't realize what he has gotten into. Same as Germy when he took over - a **** show.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
That number means very little unqualified. Typically multiple players involved in the same situation (e.g. Academic misconduct) is rolled up into one violation.

If the fifty violations are bad enough, it's not only Pruitt and Fulmer, but the whole UT Administration that needs a good cleaning. Geeeez, how embarrassing is this for the university?? More heads need to roll! Very disappointed that my few alumni bucks go towards such a $hit$how!

It will be like an episode of „hoarders“. Going to get really disgusting whilst he has to dig through the accumulated trash to start the clean up. No telling what kind of stomach churning detritus will be uncovered.
Yeah thats why we'll probably be lucky to land an average coach and when that happens theyll be calling for danny whites head. Thier will probably be no simple solution. I feel sorry for him already.

Reactions: Gillimus
If the fifty violations are bad enough, it's not only Pruitt and Fulmer, but the whole UT Administration that needs a good cleaning. Geeeez, how embarrassing is this for the university?? More heads need to roll! Very disappointed that my few alumni bucks go towards such a $hit$how!
Not sure they know how embarrassing this is if your not outside of knoxville about to watch the fireworks off. This isnt just a coach problem this is the whole administration problem. Not sure the higher ups get this..

Last edited:
Then they preach integrity 😂 wow

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back