50 violations?

Pulling a pruitt is now the term for cheating and still sucking. Tennessee didnt even get to enjoy besting there rivals on Saturdays before the wins got taken away.

I think fully believe that players should be punished in some way. They know the rules just lIke the couches and have a lot of fun spending the $$$. The NFL will not take them the first year after they leave high school And if they would not take them until they have been out of HS for three years, a lot of this stuff may stop. We can at least hope it will.
Praytell, why should the NFL or NBA care about making life easier for the NCAA?

The elite players hold all the cards. They start getting paid as soon as they can, NCAA, NFL, or NBA...... doesn't matter because that's market economics: the players have elite skills and the market will pay for those skills.

Fighting economics? Good luck, Don Quixote.

Praytell, why should the NFL or NBA care about making life easier for the NCAA?

The elite players hold all the cards. They start getting paid as soon as they can, NCAA, NFL, or NBA...... doesn't matter because that's market economics: the players have elite skills and the market will pay for those skills.

Fighting economics? Good luck, Don Quixote.
The NFL already agreed to not drafting players until 1 year after their class graduates. In addition, how many basketball players are mature enough to play in the NBA unless they have failed a year or two. No big deal.Has noth9ing to do about fighting economics. Try and use your mind as an adult.

Guilty as charged, so since you are fluent ,what does it mean?
Ha, I took one semester of gooblygock in high school, I think some called it “Latin?”
My guess is, assistant coaches cheated, Pruitt was responsible, whether he knew or not, so he got canned with no pay.🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back