50 violations?

We fired the coaches and investigated immediately. It will only cost a few scholarships and some visit limitations. Mild slap on the wrist!
Pruitt may be in trouble with show-cause. See Bruce Pearl and UT slap on wrist.

Good points about the self-investigation. I'll take a slap on the wrist ... maybe even a couple! The only silver lining I see in all this is we don't have to listen to that awful grammar any longer!

The NCAA passing sentence:

The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder; armed robbery of citizens, state banks, and post offices; the theft of sacred objects; arson in a state prison; perjury; bigamy; deserting their wives and children; inciting prostitution; kidnapping; extortion; receiving stolen goods; selling stolen goods; passing counterfeit money; and, contrary to the laws of this organization, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards and loaded dice.

Therefore, according to the power invested in us, we sentence the accused here before us, The University of Tennessee...known as the Rat...and any other aliases they might have, to hang by the neck until dead. May God have mercy on their souls. Proceed!

What about the crooked players..???
I see a lot of wailing and a great gnashing of teeth about how this corruption may have devastated the Football program for a long time. Folks... it takes “ two to Tango”. If someone is holding out a McDonalds bag of cash and someone steps up and TAKES IT, BOTH individual are responsible for violating NCAA rules.
If this truly is more than 25.00 bucks “ for a night out”... then IMHO.. the crooked players are DONE. No future NCAA ELIGIBILITY.
Let them go on to the National Felons League where they’ll be tight at home.

Fulmer better not get another dime either if that’s true.

Yeah, and all season ticket holders who ultimately funded these activities should be barred from ever entering the stadium again. Let's not halfway attack this issue. Actual knowledge and approval of these violations should not be required for punishment

Before the NCAA decides to flex their muscle towards our rundown program, they should really step back and look at the big picture. Where have these coaches been and where did they learn this from? What made them think it was ok to cheat on a level like this? Coaches he have coached with are 2 of the top recruiting schools in D1. Go look them over as well.

Reactions: Hbd10
Pruitt will claim "Plausible Deniability". The assistant coaches did the bag work and he knew nothing about it. It will come down to he said/she said and who gets believed.

Pruitt will claim "Plausible Deniability". The assistant coaches did the bag work and he knew nothing about it. It will come down to he said/she said and who gets believed.
pruittcause.png

http://tennessee.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Jeremy-Pruitt-football.pdf

If the fifty violations are bad enough, it's not only Pruitt and Fulmer, but the whole UT Administration that needs a good cleaning. Geeeez, how embarrassing is this for the university?? More heads need to roll! Very disappointed that my few alumni bucks go towards such a $hit$how!
I’m no big fish by any stretch but they will never see another dime from me.

Fulmer should have been man enough to admit that the Pruitt hire was his fault and that he would not accept any kind of severance money from Tennessee at last Monday's press conference.

The NCAA should do us a favor and issue a show cause as to Fulmer, if the NCAA won't do it, perhaps Glazier can get a permanent injunction keeping Fulmer out of the sky boxes, limiting his attendance at Tennessee games to section P and require him sit it it the entire game.

Reactions: Volfan1000
What about the crooked players..???
I see a lot of wailing and a great gnashing of teeth about how this corruption may have devastated the Football program for a long time. Folks... it takes “ two to Tango”. If someone is holding out a McDonalds bag of cash and someone steps up and TAKES IT, BOTH individual are responsible for violating NCAA rules.
If this truly is more than 25.00 bucks “ for a night out”... then IMHO.. the crooked players are DONE. No future NCAA ELIGIBILITY.
Let them go on to the National Felons League where they’ll be tight at home.
I think fully believe that players should be punished in some way. They know the rules just lIke the couches and have a lot of fun spending the $$$. The NFL will not take them the first year after they leave high school And if they would not take them until they have been out of HS for three years, a lot of this stuff may stop. We can at least hope it will.

Reactions: guido4198

VN Store

Back