Andrew Butcher underage drinking

The temptation lies in asking a person who has been drinking to try and compute their bac. How many did I have? Am I really drunk? Should I drive? Maybe I can drive. I don't feel drunk. Etc. Sound familiar to anyone who had ever gone out for a few drinks?

If removing impaired drivers was the true aim then it would be zero. Now, who do you think would put up the money to fight that change?

Then, "temptation" is the wrong word. The key idea is "judgment." A rational person knows that they can have a drink or two over a couple of hours and be safe. If you are going to drink to the point of impaired judgment, then you should be responsible enough to appoint a driver or make alternate plans.

Your logic is flawed, and your defense sounds like someone who is insistent on being different, no matter how wrong they are. Surely you can't really believe that we should do away with impaired driving laws! That's insane.

This is really STUPID and potentially deadly.,,anybody attempting to lighten this or associate it with childish trickery is either 16 yrs old or completely drunk themselves!!

PI is a joke. It criminalizes the act of leaving an establishment where it's legal to get intoxicated.

Based on your last statement I guess you're also against restaurants and bars serving alcohol? You need to be consistent to save those innocents leaving the amusement park

I know of children who have been killed by drunk drivers. Why don't you just shut up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I think walking around drunk after certain hours and riding a bike drunk should be legal. It would prevent many DUIs. Driving under the influence kills people, but you'll be 3 times more likely to die walking drunk. If drunk people want to walk home, then let them.

Maybe he thought he was on fire?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/vIxSSbjz1k8?t=1m52s[/youtube]

Dustin Dopirak: Andrew Butcher took the standard offer on his underage consumption charge. 24 hours community service, alcohol awareness class. Court costs. Charge will be expunged if all of that is completed by January 28. Other two charges were dropped.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back