Blake Sims and Tide, get a laugh at expense of Cam Sutton.

Thought you were signing off until next year?
Cant do it can you? the team you like won..
I watch the boards.. I know your kind.

I think you ride a fence... hop off on our side to be nice and troll a little.. then hop off the other side when someone says the smallest thing about the Alabama Criminal Tide!
I've been here long enough to know that BW is legit.

Reactions: 4 people
Seriously?
This is kind of stupid.
Someone makes a claim.
He is asked for proof it happened.
You ask for proof it didn't?
Kind of weak.

Doyle you got game recorded? If anyone can help I'll find it, and do video. I have youtubed and googled for full game.

Promise this is not bull gavol. Don't side with the troll, it really happened.

For the heck of it, I googled "Blake Sims laughing at Cam Sutton injury". The first result was this thread. Every other result simply had the players names somewhere in them.

So, quite literally, you are the only person on the internet who noticed this.

Reactions: 1 person
Promise this is not bull gavol. Don't side with the troll, it really happened.

For the heck of it, I googled "Blake Sims laughing at Cam Sutton injury". The first result was this thread. Every other result simply had the players' names somewhere in them.

For the heck of it, I googled "Blake Sims laughing at Cam Sutton injury". The first result was this thread. Every other result simply had the players names somewhere in them.

Guess will be making history then. It happened, I was sober.

Yeah right. Dude doesn't believe that Alabama has ever cheated. Legit? Yeah a legit liar and troll.

You have made this claim before. I've asked for a link where I've given any indication that I don't think Bama has ever cheated, and you got all indignant.

So I won't bother to ask for it again.

Still waiting on video proof...

Am I being ignored? I have asked for a link to the game as it is not online anywhere. I will watch game and video with my phone to make it easy. I know someone can post it to YouTube perhaps and I will do the rest. As stated I do not own a DVR.

Am I being ignored? I have asked for a link to the game as it is not online anywhere. I will watch game and video with my phone to make it easy. I know someone can post it to YouTube perhaps and I will do the rest. As stated I do not own a DVR.

It happened at 4:32 to go in the 4th. It's not apparent what Simms is pointing at and nobody cared. I think you've got an overactive imagination.

VN Store

Back