Blake Sims and Tide, get a laugh at expense of Cam Sutton.

For the heck of it, I googled "Blake Sims laughing at Cam Sutton injury". The first result was this thread. Every other result simply had the players' names somewhere in them.

So, quite literally, you are the only person on the internet who noticed this.

Funny thing is if the shoe was on the other foot the OP probably would have made a gif out of it

Seriously?
This is kind of stupid.
Someone makes a claim.
He is asked for proof it happened.
You ask for proof it didn't?
Kind of weak.

I guess my sarcasm escaped you...never imagined anyone couldn't see it.

Bamawriter's arrogance of the challenge struck me the wrong way. He didn't ask for a link but demanded one. He didn't ask when it happened...just stated that anything not proven to him personally never happened.

Reactions: 3 people
It happened at 4:32 to go in the 4th. It's not apparent what Simms is pointing at and nobody cared. I think you've got an overactive imagination.

What do you mean it's not apparent? If you really just watched it, he grabbed the center Kelly and points and they both begin to laugh while looking at Cam headed to wrong sideline. Then others start to giggle.

I have learned my lesson though. Y'all sure got me. Only my second thread and I'll stop here. Member since 2012 asking fellow memebers if they got upset at the act, and I get nothing but attacked, while a bama fan on a UT board gets sided with on the argument. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people

Bamawriter's arrogance of the challenge struck me the wrong way. He didn't ask for a link but demanded one. He didn't ask when it happened...just stated that anything not proven to him personally never happened.
Well ... it never actually happened, so there's that.

Sorry for the missed sarcasm, but I would kind of like to see the footage myself.

What do you mean it's not apparent? If you really just watched it, he grabbed the center Kelly and points and they both begin to laugh while looking at Cam headed to wrong sideline. Then others start to giggle.

I have learned my lesson though. Y'all sure got me. Only my second thread and I'll stop here. Member since 2012 asking fellow meme need if they got upset at the act, and I get nothing but attacked, while a bama fan on a UT board gets sided with on the argument. Sheesh.

Good God.

All I said was it wasn't apparent what he was smiling or pointed at and the whole episode was about 10 seconds.

... And I just watched it and Sutton didn't run to the wrong sideline.

Reactions: 1 person
Good God.

All I said was it wasn't apparent what he was smiling or pointed at and the whole episode was about 10 seconds.

So what are you suggesting 6 grown men were laughing about that very second during the middle of a rivalry game. Not attacking just asking.

Sorry for the missed sarcasm, but I would kind of like to see the footage myself.

Then look it up. Not everything can be spoon fed to you. The attached post contains all the information needed for you see the footage yourself.

It happened at 4:32 to go in the 4th. It's not apparent what Simms is pointing at and nobody cared. I think you've got an overactive imagination.

I have learned my lesson though. Y'all sure got me. Only my second thread and I'll stop here. Member since 2012 asking fellow memebers if they got upset at the act, and I get nothing but attacked, while a bama fan on a UT board gets sided with on the argument. Sheesh.

Go cry a river. GEEZ!!!

Better get you some A&D ointment for that case of the redass.

Do you want all the players to take their helmets off and take a need because a vol was dazed? Come on man, that is football.

Last edited:
I think it was after a 3rd down run for a 1st down by Henry. They were laughing at how many times "3rd down for what" came on the PA system and they methodically converted a 3rd into 1st down. I am ready for that song to be over.

So what are you suggesting 6 grown men were laughing about that very second during the middle of a rivalry game. Not attacking just asking.

I have no earthly idea. I just know they didn't stand over Sutton like Chris Tucker in Friday and yell "you got knocked the ......"

Then look it up. Not everything can be spoon fed to you. The attached post contains all the information needed for you see the footage yourself.

Nope. I ain't looking nothing up. If you are going to take the time to make a thread throwing out accusations, you better bring the proof.

Reactions: 1 person
Nope. I ain't looking nothing up. If you are going to take the time to make a thread throwing out accusations, you better bring the proof.

So really, you don't care to see the footage. You just want to annoyingly ask repeatedly for someone to post the footage. I understand.

Reactions: 9 people
So really, you don't care to see the footage. You just want to annoyingly ask repeatedly for someone to post the footage. I understand.

I have repeatedly asked to see the footage and you say I don't want to see it?
I think you've lost your ever loving mind.

Yeah, you completely missed the boat here.

No, I get it. He is annoyed by OP's accusations without providing video proof.

But it is equally annoying to see his countless posts asking for video footage. When he now has all the information necessary to see it for himself.

VN Store

Back