Booker

I can't help but think Cam Fisher fits perfectly in a Tennessee uniform. We need outfield help next year and he went to high school 20 minutes down the road.
He’s going to be drafted. By chance, the hotel I stayed at was one of the designated hotels for MLB Scouts, so I spoke to a lot of them and a couple of agents (one worked for Scott Boras). Anyway, they are very high on Fisher. They love Caden Grace as well. Dollander, Ahuna, and Dickey are on their lists as well. (No surprise, I know). Also, there’s a NC high school kid by the name of Walker Jenkins. He will be a top 5 pick and the consensus was he’s a future MLB all-star. You heard it here first. 😀🍊👊😃🍊🍊😃

It’s just speculation. There will always be turnover and portal movement.
Performance tells you all you need to know. Doesn’t look like his heart is in it, especially not recently. Swings three times no matter where the pitch is going and hangs his head on his saunter back to the dugout

Performance tells you all you need to know. Doesn’t look like his heart is in it, especially not recently. Swings three times no matter where the pitch is going and hangs his head on his saunter back to the dugout
Not to mention 11 errors. With that said, I hope it’s not true, I like Burke and I think his upside is ridiculously good.

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Who are you to judge his heart and desire?? He got a huge hit on Sat that helped win the game and a defensive play to cut down a runner at home. Lay off Burke.

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Who are you to judge his heart and desire?? He got a huge hit on Sat that helped win the game and a defensive play to cut down a runner at home. Lay off Burke.
Two eyes can see different things. I told my wife, dad and brother I thought he was going to transfer based on how he was playing a couple of weeks ago. Now all the transfer rumors are swirling around him. Go figure.

Two eyes can see different things. I told my wife, dad and brother I thought he was going to transfer based on how he was playing a couple of weeks ago. Now all the transfer rumors are swirling around him. Go figure.
Rumors are junk and I don’t know why fans feel the need to run down players and spread gossip. Burke works his ass off and cares much more about winning and his team than any so called fan

Reactions: KptVFL
Well, no errors this weekend and wouldn’t have won on Sat without him with his big play on defense and big hit as well.

He definitely came up big in that game.

I keep hoping to see him absolutely crank one and just flip his switch. Has massive power! Showed it last year and early this year. Seems lately is hitting everything on the ground. Not gonna speculate about what's going on in his head, just rooting for him. One HR can totally change things.

Rumors are junk and I don’t know why fans feel the need to run down players and spread gossip. Burke works his ass off and cares much more about winning and his team than any so called fan
Well considering none of us play, I would hope so. You don’t need to white knight for a grown man. If he goes, he goes. If he stays, he stays. Not like he’ll see any of the **** I have to say anyways. I’m sure he can handle it if he did.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Burke's swing since his slump started has really changed. Stiff front side and releasing one hand quickly. He's over the top of most balls he swings at, it would be interesting to compare his swing right now to what it looked like last season... I think they're very different.

Burke's swing since his slump started has really changed. Stiff front side and releasing one hand quickly. He's over the top of most balls he swings at, it would be interesting to compare his swing right now to what it looked like last season... I think they're very different.
Also true. I used to think he looked just like Griffey. Now he doesn’t look anything like him. The one arm swings are weird. They coach that out of you in little league, and I have no clue how he got in the habit of doing that so often

Also true. I used to think he looked just like Griffey. Now he doesn’t look anything like him. The one arm swings are weird. They coach that out of you in little league, and I have no clue how he got in the habit of doing that so often
Quick search and it was easy to find. This video from last year's SEC tournament really shows the difference in his swing. Plus, he looks physically bigger last year. The angle at 40 seconds really shows the difference.

Well considering none of us play, I would hope so. You don’t need to white knight for a grown man. If he goes, he goes. If he stays, he stays. Not like he’ll see any of the **** I have to say anyways. I’m sure he can handle it if he did.
You are correct in one thing. You do say a lot of *****.

Quick search and it was easy to find. This video from last year's SEC tournament really shows the difference in his swing. Plus, he looks physically bigger last year. The angle at 40 seconds really shows the difference.

If it were the 1980’s, I’d say he got into the sniff sniff as a reason he lost weight. Used to be that if a player got smaller, the rumor would be they’re a coke head. And if they got bigger, the rumor would be they're on the juice 😂

But in all seriousness, something is up with him. Could be homesick, could be anything. And my opinion is nothing but my own- I just think he’s counting down the days until he can enter the transfer Portal

If it were the 1980’s, I’d say he got into the sniff sniff as a reason he lost weight. Used to be that if a player got smaller, the rumor would be they’re a coke head. And if they got bigger, the rumor would be they're on the juice 😂

But in all seriousness, something is up with him. Could be homesick, could be anything. And my opinion is nothing but my own- I just think he’s counting down the days until he can enter the transfer Portal
SP.

A few things have been going on that don't make sense. Booker is one. I suspect as we get near the end of the season you will see players not show up for a variety of reasons. I'm hearing one pitcher (not already in the portal) is about to walk away. More will follow when the season concludes whether they win it all or not.

Happens every year. That is just a part of the game.

In Kyle's case, we only need 7ish left hand hitters. On this year's team, we simply have seven better than him.

Even if we have an opening in outfield, after Hunter, Christian/Jared....you still have Merritt, KT, Riley.

Unusually deep team with left hand hitters. Which is why we will continue to see a steady diet of left hand pitching.

I have heard no rumors of Burke leaving. His GF is in Knoxville. I have heard multiple rumors but this is first of Burke. I'm guessing that some of you are just starting stuff and no evidence.
I literally just said “based on his performance.” I have never claimed to have any inside information on anything.

I have heard no rumors of Burke leaving. His GF is in Knoxville. I have heard multiple rumors but this is first of Burke. I'm guessing that some of you are just starting stuff and no evidence.
The poster is an expert in reading body language and reading people’s minds. He’s a consultant to the CIA.

Why would his performance make him want to leave? That makes no sense. I would say if you are not happy with playing time, mound time, or when you pitch. That would be a reason. Or the big one now. NIL MONEY! But because you are in a slump is not a reason to leave.
We will lose some for the previous reasons and especially the NIL MONEY. But I don't think it will be a slump. He might be one that gets the NIL MONEY and I can live with that. I don't think we have the financial support in baseball to compete in the NIL market with a few other schools. LSU has a group that is devoted to paying to win.

VN Store

Back