Booker

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Who are you to judge his heart and desire?? He got a huge hit on Sat that helped win the game and a defensive play to cut down a runner at home. Lay off Burke.
Bingo. It’s concerning when they don’t show frustration while in a slump. This game will humble you VERY quickly. Burke is one of the main reasons we’re still alive today.

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Who are you to judge his heart and desire?? He got a huge hit on Sat that helped win the game and a defensive play to cut down a runner at home. Lay off Burke.
Bingo. It’s concerning when they don’t show frustration while in a slump. This game will humble you VERY quickly. Burke is one of the main reasons we’re still alive today.

I had a vague recollection of a Drew Gilbert slump prior to the glorious Wright St. game. Looked it up and indeed there was a stretch in May 21 when he was 6 for 33. Good thing we didn't pull him!

I will say it because everyone is talking about it. Many think Chase Burns will go in the portal, but his mama may have something strong to say about that. There are two other pitchers that have been insinuated that they will go in the portal and I was asked at least six times because it is out there this weekend that Kirby is going in the portal, but he is not unless someone knows something I don’t. I am guessing if I starter or main contributor leaves it is only because of NIL money.
I'm afraid you might be right on this one.

VN Store

Back