Bracketmatrix 2021-22

His reasoning was literally “I’ve had them behind Auburn and Kentucky, so they should stay there”
Yeah could here the contempt. Someone said we were second in the SEC standings (which is TRUE), and he nearly leaped out of his chair to say “Actually they were TIED for second!!”

Joe Lunardi is an absolute bum and I just need to ignore him. The fact that he can go on live TV after watching us slap around Texas A&M to win the SEC and say “Tennessee was behind Auburn and Kentucky all year. Head to head doesn’t matter.” is an absolute stain on any credibility he has. I hope the committee exposes him for the clown he is.

Time to start looking at opponents, while I think anywhere from the overall 4-6 should be in play, I think the committee will put as as the overall 6th or 7th (2 Seed).

Meaning my guess is Yale, St. Peters, Jacksonville State, and Georgia State would be our most likely opponents

None of those strike fear in me at all as one might expect

Lunardi says we are a three
He’s a moron. So the second half of conference play doesn’t matter because we were behind Auburn and UK at that point? The end of the season means less than the beginning? The metrics the NCAA looks at, they don’t actually look at them? If that rationale really is what the committee uses then this process should get blown up

VN Store

Back