Bray tweets about the Mizzou game

I get why some people dislike Bray, but it's hilarious how biased people become when they dislike someone. Are you really blaming Bray for losing against UGA, MSU, USC, and Mizzou? We scored 44, 31, 35, and 48 in those losses. Then all people say is he choked. I remember him getting destroyed by Clowney on a blindside, the D giving up late TDs after we took the lead, etc. Hell we had to score 55 to beat Troy. Bray was an idiot sometimes but he wasn't the reason we lost those games no matter how many times you say it to yourself.

Reactions: 4 people
Honestly after doing some beer pong with this clown, I am shocked he knows how to tweet l. Dude is dumber than a sack of taters.

I get why some people dislike Bray, but it's hilarious how biased people become when they dislike someone. Are you really blaming Bray for losing against UGA, MSU, USC, and Mizzou? We scored 44, 31, 35, and 48 in those losses. Then all people say is he choked. I remember him getting destroyed by Clowney on a blindside, the D giving up late TDs after we took the lead, etc. Hell we had to score 55 to beat Troy. Bray was an idiot sometimes but he wasn't the reason we lost those games no matter how many times you say it to yourself.

Personally had no DISLIKE for him...could really throw and put up stats. Only thing you knew was that if there was a big play to make to win or seal the game? He wasn't making it.

Personally had no DISLIKE for him...could really throw and put up stats. Only thing you knew was that if there was a big play to make to win or seal the game? He wasn't making it.

Fair point. Just unfortunate for him that that moment came virtually every game no matter how well he played.

Reactions: 1 person
Bray should really try to stop being relavant in our history. He cared so little for this program and pretty much sucked down beers in his time here other than practice and game days.

Fair point. Just unfortunate for him that that moment came virtually every game no matter how well he played.

He was given a bad hand...no doubt. Stronger coach mentored him from the start? Who knows. We can only base our opinions on what he gave us though. A tougher mentality and he would've been a legend...had everything but that.

He was but he was also an idiot for leaving early. That hurt him more than anyone

He was right to leave. Didn't fit the offense or temperament needed to play for Jones. He needed to go, it was best for both parties.

I wouldn't have a problem with any former player criticizing the program

Should have stopped here.

"Sure, he bled and sweated for Tennessee in 28 games and countless practices, but he 'quit' in one of them. So I--who have done none of those things--am declaring that he's not allowed to say anything negative."

I'm just not ready to crown him the next coming of Neyland quite yet. It's the folks around here who automatically go on the attack anytime someone shows any level of doubt or concern that puts my teeth on edge. It was the same thing people did during Dooley's tenure. Now I am in no way putting Butch anywhere near the lowly depths of Dooley but Butch shouldn't be held above any criticism.

100%. I don't think it matters who the coach is; that's what this board does.

Honestly after doing some beer pong with this clown, I am shocked he knows how to tweet l. Dude is dumber than a sack of taters.

Bray should really try to stop being relavant in our history. He cared so little for this program and pretty much sucked down beers in his time here other than practice and game days.

He must have beaten you in beer pong lol

I liked this post because the VFL thing is dumb and meaningless, but trying to separate out "true Vols" by who graduated and who didn't is much, much dumber.

I want claiming he wasn't a true vol. The poster I quoted said he was supporting his alma mater. While technically it is the correct usage it is rarely used for someone who did not graduate from the school. I was curious if he actually graduated. Hence the seriously asking part my post. And yes the term VFL is moronic.

VFL is for players only. It is a specific program created to develop players as people.

I am well aware. The program itself is not dumb. The way people throw the term around is dumb. The debates regarding someone's VFL status are dumb. The fact that people on here use it regarding their own fandom is dumb:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back