Butch and staff

Butch is a good head coach but he has got to not be loyal to his assistants and cut loose Bajakin and if we can get muschamp as a defense cut loose Janzek as well.. He always talks about upgrading talent on the field well upgrade your assistants!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Butch didn't cost this game.. Between dropped passes, no offensive line protection for Dobbs, off field BS.. Yeah I guess it was a mixture of crap but Butch didn't cost this game..

Reactions: 1 person
Could we have scored a TD with our last possession of the 1st half?

All Butch had to do was call a time out and force Mizzou to punt with 1:50 in the 2nd quarter. Instead he let the clock run and we get the ball with about 1:20 to play. We have 3 time outs and the ball at the 25-30 yard line. What do we do? We run the clock out and take 3 time outs to the locker room with us.

We lose this game by a TD and 2 point conversion. We will never know, but Butch's decision could have made a difference in the outcome. We do know that Butch sure was not playing to win.

Reactions: 4 people
Since any close play is going to be booth challenged anyway there is no reason for a coach to use a challenge in that situation. Just dumb.

Reactions: 2 people
All starts with a piss poor offensive line. All plays have to be out of the qb's hands in under 2 seconds unless dobbs keeps it. good news is vandy is as bad as ever so we will rail them on saturday

Why our offensive playbook has 3 plays in it? Run up the middle, qb scramble, swing pass, repeat!!!! Don't give me that we gotta dumb it down bs neither.

I don't know where to start with this... Did you watch the game? Ok we hire you as our new offensive coordinator... Please let me know the plays we run tonight against Missouri (since we get to play armchair QB and have hindsight)?

I must have missed where we were moving the ball up and down the field in the first half. Oh, that's right, 99 yards of offense, excluding the fake FG, in 28 1/2 minutes.

Butch made the right call.

This loss is on our o-line and secondary.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back