Butch Jones Press Conference (8/3 11:30 am) - FreakNotes

really feel for Von at this point. No charges and doesnt seem that there will be at all. Yet still cant continue with his life. Pretty ridiculous at this point man.

Reactions: 2 people
Defensive Line guys are all cleared for practice and the injured ones will be in a maintenance program. Khalil's first practice was with the military leadership and he excelled and did great.

Seems odd that Lewis just recently had his knee scoped. Why not get it done sooner so he doesn't miss camp?

Who was it that he said should not be on the roster? I missed that question. Couldn't hear the guy.

Zach Stewart will not participate in fall camp. DAMN! I was hoping he would. I really feel bad for that young man. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like losing my mom at 18 years of age.

Reactions: 2 people
RB's look good. Jalen Hurd is grown into a leader and is still at 242 lbs. Alvin Kamara has done a great job of "changed his body" and "elevated his game". There is a lot of depth with Ralph David Abernathy, John Kelly, and Joe Young.

A reported said that Kyle Oliver is still on the roster and Butch says "He should not be on the roster"

Hurd 242, All scholarship O-lie, EE 3.0 average GPA and Jacob listed around 4th on MLB competition, my positives from the presser.

All of the early enrollees this first semester had a 4.0 avg. It takes a special maturity and person to be an early enrollee and take on the college time management and courses while their friends are still in high school.

3.0 avg gpa, not 4.0

@ALLVOLNEWS: JONES: This year's class had a 3.0 average in their first stretch of college classes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So will Zach Stewart be a part of the team in 2015? Or is his delayed enrollment just in regards to fall camp

VN Store

Back