Butch Jones Press Conference (8/3 11:30 am) - FreakNotes

Basically what I got from the presser is that we are fixing to go undefeated and shut out Bama.

Reactions: 3 people
I think kmac will dominate the country this year and make us forget the great freshman campaign Barnett had.

I think Barnett will dominate the country in his second year and make us forget his great freshman campaign and establish himself as the best in the country and the next Dwight Freeney. Ftfy

Autocorrect know something we don't?

I guess I should read my posts fully before posting them. I didn't notice the word Con till I read it on the page. I did not want to refer to Mr. Pearson as a Con. I wish I did have autocorrect. I wouldn't be in trouble as much..so my wife says.:thumbsup:

I, for one, am absolutely outraged that Butch would use an indisputable number to claim that we have a young roster.

I think Barnett will dominate the country in his second year and make us forget his great freshman campaign and establish himself as the best in the country and the next Dwight Freeney. Ftfy

I think Barnett will be the best DE in NFL history and I think KM will be better than that at DT.

#2 QB will be just as competitive as the MLB position. Dormady apparently is not locked in at #2.

If Sherrion Jones is able to unseat Quinten Dormady, it will be great news for UT, because Dormady has looked excellent and that would only mean that Jones is so talented he may be labeled the Vol's QB of the future.

If Sherrion Jones is able to unseat Quinten Dormady, it will be great news for UT, because Dormady has looked excellent and that would only mean that Jones is so talented he may be labeled the Vol's QB of the future.

It looks like we're going to be set at QB for the forseeable future.

Jauan Jennings will start practicing at WR and still get QB reps at 3rd string. QD will take 2nd string reps.

Malik Foreman will be moved around with DB's/WR's/etc. He said he would play and work hard at whatever the team needs.

That's just two snaps away from being #1...I pray that doesn't happen!

I hope 2015 is finally the year that the Vol's exceed expectations, It's almost time!
Go Vol's

really feel for Von at this point. No charges and doesnt seem that there will be at all. Yet still cant continue with his life. Pretty ridiculous at this point man.

Totally agree. VP has just been accused....not charged or arrested. What's the deal? I'm pretty sure if there was concrete evidence, he would have been arrested already. Aside from football, its keeping VP's life in limbo. Certainly, if he is guilty, he needs to pay the price. But, if he is not guilty, his life is getting jacked. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back