'24 CA RB Nathaniel Frazier (uga commit)

What math? I will bet you any sum of money that this kid probably wouldn’t even crack a 4.5 in an electronic timed 40.
lazyass...

100 meters= 109.361 yards.
109.361 yards / 10.58= 10.34
10.34 x .4 = about 4.14

Obviously the first 10 yard split won't be as fast as any of the other splits because of start.
But yes...i would say 4.3 is in the realm of possibility.

You can't just ignore his track times...

Lot of Nebraska fans showing love on that tweet. Why compete against Georgia and Alabama for an SEC Championship when you can compete with Indiana and Northwestern to not be last in the Big 10 west?
Theyve got some good momentum going now in Lincoln.
Matt Rule was a really good hire. He really knows offense. Just like Heupel.

“Honestly, when I got to Tennessee, I thought it was going to be a lot different from California, but it wasn’t,” Frazier said on this. “The weather was right. It wasn’t too hot or too cold. It felt humid, and they have a lot of trees and stuff like that. It reminded a lot of California.”

“The thing that stood out about it is really that you see why SEC schools dominate college football,” Frazier said of the visit. “Just the way everything was broken down from being in the weight room to the training room to the academics, and showing how and why you can be successful in the things you do. When I went to the weight room, it was broken down and showed how the drills you are doing are being done for a purpose and not just for no reason. Same thing happened when I went to the nutrition room, the planner and the meal prep; everything is planned out for you. It was very much different, and there is no reason you should not be successful at Tennessee. I had a great experience.”

“It was amazing,” he said of the time spent with the Tennessee staff. “Basically, everything was about showing me how I would fit in their offense and going over the film. They went through my play-type and showed me how I could be used all over the field. They are an offense that everyone thinks just passes the ball, but they are the top offense in the country. They had both running backs score over ten touchdowns. They passed the ball 52% and ran the ball 48%, so they evened out the game. They had two great backs in the backfield carrying the ball, and they were showing me how I fit the offense well and how they get their studs in one-on-one positions and allow them to make plays, and they save their bodies to get them ready for the top level, which is the NFL. They have something great going over there, and I can see why they had a great season last year.”

He is a very big-time family man,” Frazier said on Heupel. “I saw that about him. So when I talked to Bru McCoy because he went to Mater Dei also, he explained to me how a lot of other schools say they are really big on family, but he showed me why. Bru explained to me that he didn’t go anywhere for holidays this season, so he went over to coach Heupel’s house and was able to spend some time with him, so that plays a big part in a player’s mental health. That really shows that he is big on making the program about family and not just about football. The conversation (with Heupel) was really great. It was basically just showing me how I can be great at the school. They did more than enough,” he said of this. “I had a really great time.”

“I want to make sure that is a school that is not all about ball, and I can trust the coach,” he said of this. “I am not going to play ball forever, and I want it to be bigger than football. I want them to develop me the best they can be. I just want it to be bigger than football is the main thing.”

- VQ

Those Mater Dei kids are built different.
They always seem to give a more human interview and not just the coach speak. Very intentional in how they talk.
Baker was the same two weeks ago. Bru, and Bryce were like that.

Just FYI,
But many HS sports fans out here in Cali are saying this 2023 Mater Dei team, could be the best High school football team in history 😳.
4 star QB
2 5 star Oline
5 star Rb, 4 star Rb
Same goes for their defense.

Cant wait to see them play this year!

They always seem to give a more human interview and not just the coach speak. Very intentional in how they talk.

Just FYI,
But many HS sports fans out here in Cali are saying this 2023 Mater Dei team, could be the best High school football team in history 😳.
4 star QB
2 5 star Oline
5 star Rb, 4 star Rb

Elijah Brown overrated IMO. Granted haven't looked too much into him but he seems a bit overrated to me

Just FYI,
4 star QB
2 5 star Oline
5 star Rb, 4 star Rb

Very well spoken?

I kid! I kid! And I agree.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

Just FYI,
4 star QB
2 5 star Oline
5 star Rb, 4 star Rb

At Mater Dei, they say this is the best team they may ever have about every year. When I was about 11 years old or so... I went to the Div 1 championship SoCal championship where the Rams and Angels play. Mater Dei upset Bishop Amat. Bishop has 3 D1 5 star athletes at the time who started at USC, Notre Dame and Ucla the next year. But Mater Dei in my eyes looked like they were backed like a university. I think IMG has taken it 1 step forward but somehow Mater Dei is still the top dogs nationally.

At Mater Dei, they say this is the best team they may ever have about every year. When I was about 11 years old or so... I went to the Div 1 championship SoCal championship where the Rams and Angels play. Mater Dei upset Bishop Amat. Bishop has 3 D1 5 star athletes at the time who started at USC, Notre Dame and Ucla the next year. But Mater Dei in my eyes looked like they were backed like a university. I think IMG has taken it 1 step forward but somehow Mater Dei is still the top dogs nationally.

And St John Bosco is right there beside them.
Both teams schedule the hardest possible out of state games. Of course the winner of their "2nd" game each year seems to win it all.

Mater Dei has the right to feel that way. Last year they were arguably the best team in high school with a bunch of sophomores and juniors as starters.

You probably agree that California is like a small country. And yeah like you said Mater Dei is backed like a college. Millions of dollars go into that program. So they get some of the best talent in all the LA area and beyond.
The key is they get talent at the level of an IMG, but at the same time all those kids play with state pride and with the rich tradition of that school itself. It's the perfect combination.

Sounds like an extremely smart young man when he closes his interview but tending everyone that life is more than just football. I dig it. Because it’s true!

I would love to pull him, but obviously it’s going to be a huge challenge. Still, you cannot possibly have a more glowing interview than what he gave, so I like our chances.

VN Store

Back