Can Kentucky go “Schiano” on Pope?

Anyone wanting to get rid of Barnes for not making it to a Final Four… see this… If it can happen to Ky what do you think our outcome would be?
I'm not sure who they should have targeted, but they were never getting Dan Hurley or Billy Donovan, so they probably wasted time and effort there.

Anyone wanting to get rid of Barnes for not making it to a Final Four… see this… If it can happen to Ky what do you think our outcome would be?

Cal got the hint after going 9-14 and losing to 15 and 14 seeds in the first round.

Well, to be perfectly fair-I cried during Pruitts intro press conference also. Somewhere along the 167th "Aight", I realized we may have a problem.
dunno if it was the 167th or the single barrel but dat wuz got'dang funny rite there

So basically you are saying we have one of the worst ADs in the nation. You are dead wrong my friend. White knows how to hire coaches. There is a reason why UK fans want their AD fired.

VN Store

Back