Canales coming for second interview

Can they not get out of it if the coach is fired?
I thought something like this happened a few years back

You're probably thinking about basketball. Even then it's at the new coach's discretion. Baylor let some signees out of their LOI but that's a totally different situation.

We are truly bringing a knife to a gunfight when you compare what we're doing to what other SEC teams are doing in regards to staffing.

Reactions: 5 people
Ha.
Only on VN can hiring a QB coach they don't prefer, be a downgrade from not even having a QB coach?

Because science.

Reactions: 15 people
Hopefully Butch ends up hiring O'Connell. Best case scenario at this point. Weinke will probably stay in the league and O'Connell would be better for recruiting than Canales because of his more recent NFL connections.

Forgive them for wanting Tennessee to be the best and trying to keep up with the Jones'.

Do you ever grasp a statement?
I don't care if they want a different qb coach. Hiring A qb coach finally, doesn't cause you to lose recruits or make you worse.
If you miss the point again, sorry. Typing slower doesn't seem to help :)

Reactions: 12 people
Do you ever grasp a statement?
I don't care if they want a different qb coach. Hiring A qb coach finally, doesn't cause you to lose recruits or make you worse.
If you miss the point again, sorry. Typing slower doesn't seem to help :)

I'm not one for help :crazy:

Walk over to Around the NCAA and see who Kansas got for OC

That'll make you feel worse

Just went over to look.... wtf... even oregon got a good one.. come on butch,he's gotta make a good hire, we cant have someone who's not proven. Not at this point in butch's tenure.

At this point who cares what happens, CBJ and this admin have made their beds, if they succeed great, if not then who cares

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back