Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Sitting on the dock of the bay at a friend’s house.

Great excuse to smoke this AF that my buddy brought home from the DR.

IMG_3683.jpeg

Then this surprisingly decent Ave Maria morning star perfecto someone gave me. Well constructed but not a ton of flavor.
358C1555-E213-4BF7-9C37-0EFDA76181FE.jpeg
Followed upon by the Padron 1964 natural, which needs no introduction.
IMG_3686.jpeg

IMG_2579.jpeg

Tabak Especial Toro Negra. Nicaraguan I got at a cigar cafe near me. Best I’ve had in my fledgling cigar aficionado journey. Def stocking up on these via Cigar Store app! Sweet bordering on medium. Wife likes the smell of cigars but says this smells like horse manure. I don’t concur and won’t add that to my assessment. 😎

View attachment 636377

Tabak Especial Toro Negra. Nicaraguan I got at a cigar cafe near me. Best I’ve had in my fledgling cigar aficionado journey. Def stocking up on these via Cigar Store app! Sweet bordering on medium. Wife likes the smell of cigars but says this smells like horse manure. I don’t concur and won’t add that to my assessment. 😎

Definitely once you come to the dark side (of cigars) it will be awhile before you go back to milds.

I dont remember having a tabak but knowing the Drew Estate offerings, I am sure you are liking the chocolate side of things.

Look for Drew Undercrown Maduro and see what you think.

Definitely once you come to the dark side (of cigars) it will be awhile before you go back to milds.

I dont remember having a tabak but knowing the Drew Estate offerings, I am sure you are liking the chocolate side of things.

Look for Drew Undercrown Maduro and see what you think.
Ordered five more of these. Will try your recommendation on the next order, definitely! If you can enjoy with a cup of coffee, you’ve found a match.

E. P-Carrillo New Wave Stella. Normally, I prefer 48+ ring gauge, but these 42s burn perfectly, with excellent draw, prodigious smoke, and big flavor. Plus, on sale, they were <$4/stick.
View attachment 636523

I really have wanted to try the New Waves - big EPC fan. Just never have gotten around to it. Glad to hear that they are worth taking a look at.

Reactions: Nkyvolfan
I really have wanted to try the New Waves - big EPC fan. Just never have gotten around to it. Glad to hear that they are worth taking a look at.
Cigar Page has featured the New Waves in sales twice during the past 60 days. Having enjoyed the reservas, I ordered the Stellas and am not disappointed. 👍🏼

VN Store

Back