Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Haven’t had this since last summer, not sure why I tend to overlook it. Diablo Scamp, it’s a very good cigar for the price ~$7 at the walk in store. Very bold, very rich and very powerful. Great aroma. It’s described as chocolaty. Having with a Diet Dr Pepper and a proper dose of peace and quiet.
If I recall correctly, you should enjoy it when you’ll be stationary for a while. It is a creeper.
IMG_9065.jpeg

Wowzerz! Do you leave them in the box? Transfer them to a humidor?
That's got to be one fine ass cigar!
It is very nice. Everything goes into a humidor. I have a temperature and humidity controlled humidor that I keep unopened boxes. When I open them, I put them in a desktop humidor that uses the Bovidas. The two way humidity devices are good for here in Houston. Just as important to keep the humidity from getting too high.

It is very nice. Everything goes into a humidor. I have a temperature and humidity controlled humidor that I keep unopened boxes. When I open them, I put them in a desktop humidor that uses the Bovidas. The two way humidity devices are good for here in Houston. Just as important to keep the humidity from getting too high.
I'm learning. :)
Thanks

Reactions: txbo
Another double Old Fashioned, tonight with Knob Creek single barrel and a splash of Crown Blackberry. Again, I don't have anything bad to say about this smoke. Perfectly enjoyable, and I'll be glad to add this to my regular "go to" list, even if I prefer the M81. You can't go wrong with either stick. I was feeling proper, so I followed up with some straight Knob Creek and a Petite Corona Leather Rose. Nice combo.

Reactions: loggervol

VN Store

Back