Confirmed: Peterman transferring to Pitt

Hope he does well at Pitt, might tune in and see how he does when he plays under his former oc.

Come on dude....the guy tried. This is a foul post.

Like I said, it's not personal and I do appreciate that he tried. That's great! However, intentions get us no where and the program (talent wise at the QB position at least) will be better off. I do not dislike Nathan Peterman, but him leaving only helps team 119 and I can't feel bad for being glad that our team is improving. Maybe "good riddance" was strong language, but I wasn't saddened to see the thread title. I will at least stick with that.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand the haters. He's a terrific kid who represented UT with class and integrity. He's got a boatload of talent, and don't be be surprised if he contributes heavily at Pitt. Lest we forget...he was in the running until the last week of fall practice for the starting job.

I hate that his limited action on the field here went the way it did....but I don't believe its really indicative of the potential he possesses. Hopefully the Pitt staff can pull it out of him.

All the best Nathan...make us proud

Reactions: 6 people
He added depth and competition for our other qbs. He had a disastrous UF game which he will always be remembered for but he conducted himself with dignity and is a fellow alumni now.

I hope he tears it up at Pitt, and if that's where he ends his football career I hope he succeeds in life with whatever else he chooses to do.

Good luck Peterman, and Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 3 people
Congrats and a good move for him. Hopefully he can win the starting job there. He was pure class and represented us well off the field.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh yeah....there are a couple of posters that may owe LittleDTO an acknowledgement on this too.

But that's none of my business....

Reactions: 6 people
Good luck to Nate...fantastic you were able to graduate in 3 years and earn your degree from UT VFL...I just hope Dobbs doesn't get hurt now and can stay healthy all year

Reactions: 2 people
Good luck to Nate...fantastic you were able to graduate in 3 years and earn your degree from UT VFL...I just hope Dobbs doesn't get hurt now and can stay healthy all year

There are three freshmen ready to go.

VN Store

Back