Confused about Kamara

How many near 700 yard days have we had this year? JH doesn't run north and south because he doesn't like the pounding. He's turned soft and is also looking to the future. Probably doing so on extremely bad familial advice.

Doesn't like the pounding? Lol. You don't even deserve a response. Ok, next....

No problem with Hurd directly but I do know you are the biggest clown on this board. Your representation of the kid has run dry. You've done nothing but paint Hurd in a negative light. Complaining about scheme, talking transfer, acting like one is his teammates can't compare, etc. is not productive for the person you claim to represent. I'd beat your damn ass if I was Hurd and you painted my career in the way you have. Even IF it was true.

oh and good call on Kamara being out the rest of the year. Butch says a couple weeks but I'm sure there's a story about Jalen not getting any blocking that'll explain it.

Painted in a negative light? Not one player on the team who hasn't complained about the system; not one player on the team that hasn't thought about leaving this program too. You live in a fairy tale world, man.

Anything that I've ever brought to the board has been what I was told, and 99% has been correct whether you like it or not. Do I have opinions on Hurd? Do I think he's the overall better back? Absolutely. Am I going to defend me opinion? Of course. Do I think Alvin is better than Jalen? No. Am I bashing him like most of you all are bashing Jalen? Absolutely not. He's a great kid with an amazing skill set, but like yourself, you're not going to change my mind.

And let's not forget, you'll never be Jalen and probably pretty hard-pressed to whoop anyone's a$$.

Reactions: 1 person
Someone tell me how a thread about Kamara turned into all this?

We need both Kamara and Hurd to be playing. They bring very different things to this offense.

Reactions: 3 people
Someone tell me how a thread about Kamara turned into all this?

We need both Kamara and Hurd to be playing. They bring very different things to this offense.

Absolutely. I hope I'll be able to see yall in Atlanta with a healthy Jalen and Alvin.

VN Store

Back