Crowder misses practice due to not starting?

Guess he will get some "quality time" with the stairs then - no practice? great! time for conditioning! :D

Get him a 50-100 lb weight vest and make him run 100 x 20 yard gassers and then the stairs. He will get the message and a lot more conditioning!

shame%20meme.jpg

Steelervol, is it the same type of stuff that occurred last year as would have been described by players who transferred or left the program, or is it different stuff?

It's excuses. Players get beaten out on the depth chart and then they want to talk about how they aren't being treated fairly by the coaching staff.

It's excuses. Players get beaten out on the depth chart and then they want to talk about how they aren't being treated fairly by the coaching staff.

I love the fact that we finally have this problem . Better players taking over .

Better players taking over .

Better players taking over is great but retention of nonstarters is key to wins, especially with injuries sustained to date this season. Injured better players and walk on reserves will not win championships.

I was really critical of putting C. Thomas at center ahead of Crowder; but I must say that Thomas looked pretty good out there.

If he keeps this up, I may have to start to consider whether Jones & Co. may know a slight bit more than me as these matters go. :fool:

Reactions: 1 person
I was really critical of putting C. Thomas at center ahead of Crowder; but I must say that Thomas looked pretty good out there.

If he keeps this up, I may have to start to consider whether Jones & Co. may know a slight bit more than me as these matters go. :fool:

Jashon: All SEC freshman
Thomas playing well at his natural position
Kerbyson wins OL of the week.
Could the squad this year be... serviceable?!?

Reactions: 5 people
So , maybe that old guy from The Mich . pool cleaning service , the O L Coach that cannot get his head out his butt and Our low ball hadda google him HC . Might know more than VN?

Who Knew .

Blasting other posters for talking about a player who has given his all and then turning around and calling out Thomas. The irony and hypocrisy is astounding

It's ok, because Steeler and Crowder are both from Kingsport. You can talk about others if you're not from the same town.

VN Store

Back