Dana Evans

1 for 2 so far, I really wish Walker would make her dag on decision already because I truly think she is holding us back in a sense!

Can never have too many guards! They win championships.

Possibly. I'm thinking about playing time for everyone. And we already know that Holly doesn't use her substitutions wisely. I'm kind of glad that Evans chose Louisville, now.

With too many guards on the team not everyone is going to be happy with playing time.

Alexa - T'e'a and Anastasia.

Perfect! For now that is. Looking forward to what 2018 has for guards.

Thanks for the reply.

I BELIEVED ALL ALONG WE GOT IN A BIT LATE ON Evans. clearly Holly FOCUSED ON Hayes WHICH i THINK WAS SMART. Especially after she was criticized for Dangerfield last year Frankly I'm impressed we made Evans final two. I also believe we have a good shot at Westbrook and I truly want to see her in orange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I BELIEVED ALL ALONG WE GOT IN A BIT LATE ON Evans. clearly Holly FOCUSED ON hAYES, WHICH i THINK WAS SMART. Especially after she was criticized for Dangerfield last year

I think the fact we even made her top 3 after getting in so late speaks volumes for us on the recruiting trail. I look forward to how the rest of the class pans out for us.

McGraw flew out to see Westbrook today. This after she was at ND over the past weekend. Theory is that McGraw got word that Walker was not going to ND and they're pushing hard on Westbrook.

Lol! Please let the rest of our targets commit to whatever school without a ceremony. Please just commit out of the blue. The waiting and anticipating is nerve wrecking. I checked social media and this forum repeatedly to see if anything had leaked.

Reactions: 1 person

I think KK wants to continue to play with Dodson but Dodson doesn't want to go to Georgia, If Walker commits to ND, I think Westbrook comes here along with Dodson and KK (Patterson will also join). If Walker goes to Texas, I think Dodson goes to ND with Westbrook and KK ends up at Georgia. Only way we land Westbrook (imo) if Walker goes to ND

McGraw flew out to see Westbrook today. This after she was at ND over the past weekend. Theory is that McGraw got word that Walker was not going to ND and they're pushing hard on Westbrook.

There's another theory that they already know they are getting MW and flew out west to meet Westbrook's family and convince her she fits with Walker.

It all depends on a fan bases POV and are about a worthwhile as an air conditioner on the ice planet Hoth.

There's another theory that they already know they are getting MW and flew out west to meet Westbrook's family and convince her she fits with Walker.

It all depends on a fan bases POV and are about a worthwhile as an air conditioner on the ice planet Hoth.

I'll say it again. Though it's possible that Walker and Westbrook choose to play for the same team, I think it's unlikely. Especially at ND where they are already loaded with 2's and 3's. It's possible but not probable.

If you have the grades, Stanford would be difficult to pass up.

Plus one of her close friends is already there. I am hoping for a class of Hayes, Westbrook, Dodson or Davis, Patterson and Michaela O. Since i have no read on KK I am not including her.

See I think Dodson picks Stanford. KK I have no idea.

I think Stanford is really her last choice (imo), she would've already committed if it was her first choice imo, Walker's lack of a decision is putting a lot of the Top 25 players on hold, especially the wing spots, I love the fact that we have more options and it doesn't seem like the end without getting the evans commit like it seems when McCoy finally decided to go to Ohio State

I think Stanford is really her last choice (imo), she would've already committed if it was her first choice imo, Walker's lack of a decision is putting a lot of the Top 25 players on hold, especially the wing spots, I love the fact that we have more options and it doesn't seem like the end without getting the evans commit like it seems when McCoy finally decided to go to Ohio State

I would be shocked beyond words if Hayes was our only commit by the time the early signing period ends

Plus one of her close friends is already there. I am hoping for a class of Hayes, Westbrook, Dodson or Davis, Patterson and Michaela O. Since i have no read on KK I am not including her.

John Lucas ran a camp over the summer with more than 160 participants. They tested each player for speed, qucikness and jumping ability.
Dodson was first overall and I believe
that Davis had the highest vertical jump.

VN Store

Back