Everything that people thought about Butch is being confirmed

I think it is obvious that the cat is out of the bag. 5 years wasted. Talent wasted. Crying shame! Of course that is my opinion.

Reactions: 3 people
Things are looking better but you cant expect them to over come Butches coaching in only one week. If they had fired him sooner we would be further ahead now.

Reactions: 3 people
He was holding both sides of the ball back. The game plan has been much more aggressive tonight despite being limited by the wind.

I tend to agree, but let's not get too carried away...it's only been two quarters.

Still, I hope going forward the improved play we have seen in this game is not just a flash in the pan.

This game tells you nothing about anything except everyone on the TN sideline has absolutely nothing to lose

Our previous coach also encountered games where they had nothing to lose... The team is playing aggressively and looks composed even though they've been through a lot.

Everyone seems surprised the team is fired up and playing better than usual. What I don't understand is why everyone is or seems surprised? Anyone with eyes, knew Jones was beyond terrible as a game day coach, game one, year one.

Reactions: 1 person
He was holding both sides of the ball back. The game plan has been much more aggressive tonight despite being limited by the wind.

Not just the wind. UT has no OL. They're thin on D. Jones was absolutely awful. UT may not win but this exposes his game planning and coaching intelligence to be terrible.

I wonder if his few remaining cult members will see it now?

Everyone seems surprised the team is fired up and playing better than usual. What I don't understand is why everyone is or seems surprised? Anyone with eyes, knew Jones was beyond terrible as a game day coach, game one, year one.

Kongbo playing with a lot more energy

Butch drove me crazy when he would say he didn't want the players to be emotional, or something to that effect. I thought that was crazy. They're young people who should be having fun. Not robots. They're playing with emotion tonight and it is fun to watch...finally.

Our DTs are Div 2 type DTs. Been getting blown off the ball all year long. Next coach MUST get some legit SEC DTs in here ASAP.

Our DTs are Div 2 type DTs. Been getting blown off the ball all year long. Next coach MUST get some legit SEC DTs in here ASAP.

Then the DBs try to strip the ball instead of tackling and the rb gets another 7 yds after contact

VN Store

Back