Everything that people thought about Butch is being confirmed

Blame Butch for all the team failings if you will be to me, the root cause of this years debacle has been the offensive line. It is the worst OL in college football. No holes to run through, no time for the QB to wait for receivers to get open and always seems to have procedure penalties at the worst possible time. Failure to keep the ball long enough means the marginal defense gets less rest and peters out in the 2nd half. I don't think Butch was a bad coach but he didn't get a lot of help from his OL this year and paid the price for it.

Dude....they had 5 scholarship players available for the game last night.... this is the SEC

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder where Butch Jones is at right this minute? Probably posting on here lmao. Or sitting in the bahamas on his new private yacht, sipping some Smirnoff. I could see that clown being a Smirnoff man.

Real men drink Corona and eat at Hooters!!
☺
GBO!!

our oline play is terrible, has been for 5 years now ever since we canned Pittman

I'm huge fan of pittman but most o this board don't agree.. however proofs in pudding....hows uga oline which has less talent than ours and their in year 2...lol priceless

We now have around 50 scholarship players available for a game. No one wins with that. No one.

I asked the question earlier this year ,what would the Butch supporters think if he threw the season on purpose to get out of Knoxville?

He wanted out last year and couldn't catch a ride on another program

I wish his supporters would follow him to his next stop

I wonder where Butch Jones is at right this minute? Probably posting on here lmao. Or sitting in the bahamas on his new private yacht, sipping some Smirnoff. I could see that clown being a Smirnoff man.

Zima.......

Things are looking better but you cant expect them to over come Butches coaching in only one week. If they had fired him sooner we would be further ahead now.

But you can visualize how much better they might have been without all of the injuries and transfers that follow Butch around like flies follow a garbage truck.

"Everything that people thought about Butch is being confirmed"

OP made a mistake with the title. Should be titled "Everything a potential new coach at UT should read about our fickle fan base before they turn down the job".

I have complained, maligned, and been disgusted with play calling, gimmicks, and pretty much everything mentioned in this thread but, continuing to kick the guy when he is down and outed sure isn't helping us with the next coach. Time to move on and find some higher ground.

VN Store

Back