Evidence Overwhelming... Bye Butch!

The reality is a BIG loss to Georgia coming up most likely...Bama a certainty...and it may be by 50 points or more...LSU ....Vandy Kentucky and SC. 5-7. THAT is not only a possibility but a probability based on what we've seen the last 2 weeks. If Butch can work some magic then who knows. Just sayin'.

The funding of another coaching candidate for life ends Monday Oct 2nd at the University of Tennessee.

Tennessee won't make a big splash hire! They will hire a has been noname and spend his first year trying to convince us that his experience at Soddy-Daisy High School is good enough experience!

I thought Shoop was the big splash hire. That doesn't always work out. Ask SC how hiring Lou Holtz worked out. Or Charlie Strong at Texas. Or Weis at ND. Never a guarantee, just as there's no guarantee with players. Malzahn did pretty well popping up from the HS ranks on the other hand.

before the season everyone predicted a loss to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and LSU so what's new

Now its painfully obvious that we also lose to South Carolina, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt. (We probably will win Missouri)

Whats new is we lose seven--not four games.

And I don't see any way around it!!!

I find some of the things Butch says to be totally out of touch with reality. For instance, he stated prior to the game that our D would probably not get a lot of sacks due to the way UMass runs their offense. The three Division IAA (FCS) teams UMass played prior to yesterday aMASSed 23 sacks against them in three games. The guy just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 1 person
At 3-1 what are you whining about. No use to beat the dust of the dead horse until we're deeper in this schedule.

Because it's a message board and people can talk about whatever tf they like. Not every one is mentally Handicap and continue to defend coach cliche.

before the season everyone predicted a loss to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and LSU so what's new
Your statement is Wrong. Just spend a few minutes on this very board, doing a little research! Once you've spent a couple of minutes reading the predictions, you'll find Not everyone predicted a loss to FL,GA,AL,LSU-not by a long shot. In fact, so many jones fan boys predicted a 10-2 season, it's enough to make you sick. There are enough of these mentally challenged posters you shouldn't have much trouble finding their posts. Everyone??? Talk about changing the historical facts to fit your narrative!!! But when you have a man crush on jones, I guess it is expected.

VN Store

Back