Evidence Overwhelming... Bye Butch!

The evidence is overwhelming on a broader scale than just the coach. Consider this: The Penn State tragedy/scandal broke in 2011. ... in the midst of our floundering. The level of damage to reputation for recruiting, coach hiring, etc makes our problems look like literal childs' play.

Somehow, Penn State Admin and AD made incredibly astute moves and resurrected the program against all odds from MUCH lower than we've ever been. The legal fallout for Penn State cost a staggering amount - somewhere close to 1/4 of One Billion Dollars (pinky to corner of lips). ... the amount of money that this UT program generates, and folks are "ok" putting up the same points on UMass as Old Dominion. No. Just No.

I believe Penn State is ranked #4 at present.

The point? yes enough is enough. Admin needs to make decisions, but not according to what I think. They need to game the system and beat the game. Great admins and ADs will be ballers at heart and will make the moves necessary to win. I have no reason to doubt that Currie can be this kind of AD. Go Vols!

Last edited:
That's all we need, another Pee Wee Coach.

Apparently the pee wee coach knows more than an idiot we pay millions of dollars too to make us a beliw average football team at best...maybe what we need for the vols is a pee wee coach..certainly better than what we got now across the board..

I agree with this... Next week is critical.

GEORGIA will MAUL Tenn. They are a TEAM; and Want Revenge from that fiasco last year. I KNEW Dobbs was all we had. We are awful. With no shot at improving; cause the Coaches Can't Coach! Cant Develop; can't call Plays, can't game plan can't use Time outs; Did I leave anything out?

Reactions: 1 person
I've seen enough.

Year 5. Multiple top-10 recruiting classes.

Yet, we are pathetic.

"Genius" DC Shoop year 2 looking average - at best - with far better personnel than his prior 2 teams.

Rookie OC Larry Scott... what can you say? Clueless and enjoying on the job training on our team's dime. It's like watching a toddler on a tricycle for the first time.

Common denominator? Butch Jones. The evidence is overwhelming and we are doomed for another sh*tty season.

Time to fire Butch.
i DID BUTCHS record vs SEC teams 14-19 even worse
than I thought it was. If we can get someone like Gary Patterson- maybe we should. I have completely lost respect for him as a coach. Good recruiter- sorry teacher and tactician.

I really do hate to say it, (really) but Butch Jones must go, however, going through another coaching search probably won't be pretty, will it?

probably not......the media hates the Vols , no?

I think we will be about a 4 pt underdog. If I bet at 4- I WOULD have to take Ga. Maybe it should be 7 or 8 , but it wont be because we have beat them 2 years in a row. Th e line will be out by Sunday.

Closer to 10. Wanna bet? If I was making the line; it would be 14 at least.

Butch is paying for his mediocre hires. Canales and Wells were terrible hires and Scott has no business calling plays at SEC. All on Butch for aiming low.

If you watching the GA game right now there is no way they only win by 7. They will probably roll UT and get the 2nd team some playing time in the game

Tennessee won't make a big splash hire! They will hire a has been noname and spend his first year trying to convince us that his experience at Soddy-Daisy High School is good enough experience!

VN Store

Back