Fired per Jimmy Hyams this morning.

As far as new hire.

Don't set the bar high to get tripped by it later. We never have made a slash hire and most likely never will. It's without question that even if it were an option now isn't the time to talk to Pearl. I'm sure that'll ruffle some feathers but it's the truth.

Reactions: 1 person
All I want to know is which one of you is on the inside? We literally went from every poster blowing smoke out their trails to posters calling things almost word for word.

Identify yourselves!

I have been saying he is gone for two weeks. I heard it. They said it was about 80% that he was gone!! But I don't have the STATS to back it up.

Where is the guy that posted the article from 2 months ago like 100 times that said he would onky be suspended for 5 games? I wonder what article he can post now?

Can we outhire ETSU? That's a semi-serious question.

Doubtful. As long as fans are buying tickets and putting 15K or so in the seats, they will not go get a coach with any lineage worth a crap. No incentive. The AD takes advantage of the greatest fans in college sports.

All I want to know is which one of you is on the inside? We literally went from every poster blowing smoke out their trails to posters calling things almost word for word.

Identify yourselves!

Most quoted Jerry Meyer because he came out and said it and was dead on.

We don't have the money to hire anyone who is established. People need to get used to that for now. Instead, they won't get used to it and then get mad when we hire someone we can pay 1.3 mil a year to.

wow I just heard it,I'm surprised by this

something bad had to be found out about CDT

will Hart be the next firing ?

and who said that Jimmy Hyams is all ways late ?

No reason for Hart to go. Jimmy Hyams didn't exactly break this story, so put a hold on that Pulitzer prize. :whistling:

VN Store

Back