Fired per Jimmy Hyams this morning.

I have been quiet about Tyndall because I wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. He did! However, I must admit that the first time I saw him I thought he was a used car salesman. Apparently, he has not been too honest about what happened in his past.

Reactions: 1 person
Go to volquest and you can read the termination letter.
Also i think Hart needs to be held accountable and own not doing a thorough vetting process. Some of this is on him and i think he needs some sort of discipline. I think the thing that ultimately got Tyndal was the deleted emails they found on an earlier email account at another place.

Where is SD and all the other VN peeps with sources that said he was safe..lol

Next up hart

That's what I'd like to know. I thought 90% of the fans were backing DT and ALL of the administration. I guess that changed when the hammer came down from the NCAA, just like we knew it would. Time to go get a coach, If they had the stones they'd hire Bruce today!

Yeah, that'd be a brilliant move after firing a guy over NCAA problems. That's like getting over herpes and then going to see a hooker.
Major Marion Barry of Washington DC was put in jail after video showing him purchase and smoke crack. After he got out they reelected him.... its the American way....just kidding

Sad day for basketball..... on the other hand maybe it is time to look at Hart.....

I really hate this... I was a huge fan of CDT... What he did with a team he basically assembled in a month and a half was nothing short of incredible.

Started out like 12-5 with articles being written praising the team for it's tough road wins etc. then to flame out like that and not even make the NIT?

They want better. UT deserves better than that.

VN Store

Back