'18 FL QB Joe Milton (Tennessee commit)

LSU has offered now & was his supposed dream offer. What does this do to Mr. Milton's recruiting situation? We are probably not even in his top 5 now & UF has probably been sent to the backburner.
7abbe220afbab622a29a085c86a6e18c.png

9aef46e6650bc95887dcc0be839d9a35.png

49967cb197e9841b8a451c600d81b81b.png

Last edited:
LSU has offered now & was his supposed dream offer. What does this do to Mr. Milton's recruiting situation? We are probably not even in his top 5 now & UF has probably been sent to the backburner.
7abbe220afbab622a29a085c86a6e18c.png

9aef46e6650bc95887dcc0be839d9a35.png

49967cb197e9841b8a451c600d81b81b.png

“It’s always been my dream school to go to Florida"

- Milton back in Feb.

The one school UF should worry about is FSU IMO. They offer and all bets are off. Until then I'm sticking with him committing at FNL.

Edit- Hearing Mich from UF insiders.

"Florida is my dream school, and by dream school, I mean I'm going to Michigan 1,000 to the North."

I understand the kids that grow up fans loving it there, but having seen how cold it can get up North even in August, I just don't understand the desire for someone to leave the South for so long. I love the cold, but that's not like the cold we experience down here. The average high in January is 31 degrees in Ann Arbor lol.

"Florida is my dream school, and by dream school, I mean I'm going to Michigan 1,000 to the North."

I understand the kids that grow up fans loving it there, but having seen how cold it can get up North even in August, I just don't understand the desire for someone to leave the South for so long. I love the cold, but that's not like the cold we experience down here. The average high in January is 31 degrees in Ann Arbor lol.

it also peaks at 83 with something stupid low humidity.

its that right now in Atlanta with a humidity around 60%.

give me extreme cold against extreme heat any day.

it also peaks at 83 with something stupid low humidity.

its that right now in Atlanta with a humidity around 60%.

give me extreme cold against extreme heat any day.

Eh. I'll take cold over heat, but have you ever experienced -10 or -20 degree whether, not accounting for windchill, and a couple feet of snow? Beautiful to look at, terrible to be in lol.

I've lived in Alaska for over 2 years now. This past winter was horrible, hit 52 below air temp. The cold with the darkness is unbearable. I'll take 95 with 80% humidity any day!

I've lived in Alaska for over 2 years now. This past winter was horrible, hit 52 below air temp. The cold with the darkness is unbearable. I'll take 95 with 80% humidity any day!

^This. I couldn't get even make through a winter in Chicago before I tucked my tail and beat a path back to Tennessee. That northern wind coming off of Lake Michigan in the wintertime is absolutely brutal.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow how do Florida fans feel about that?

Most are blaming staff. They arent looking at the fact that loser of Franks or Task will transfer after season or sooner. LDR is a RSJr (graduated) so he will more than likey move on. That leaves winner of Franks/Trask and Jake Allen heading into next spring at QB. UF should take two(one needs to be an EE) with all the uncertainty at position after next season.

The thing is every school he likes will still recruit other QBs. Ga will stay after Jones, Fields and Lawrence; Mich with stay after Thompson.

You miss at QB and it will set you back 4-5 years.

Last edited:
Most are blaming staff. They arent looking at the fact that loser of Franks or Task will transfer after season or sooner. LDR is a RSJr (graduated) so he will more than likey move on. That leaves winner of Franks/Trask and Jake Allen heading into next spring at QB. UF should take two(one needs to be an EE) with all the uncertainty at position after next season.

The thing is every school he likes will still recruit other QBs. Ga will stay after Jones, Fields and Lawrence; Mich with stay after Thompson.

You miss at QB and it will set you back 4-5 years.
think Michigan will stay on Thompson if he commits to ucla soon?

VN Store

Back