'18 FL QB Joe Milton (Tennessee commit)

he is pretty offensive.

rimshot-o.gif

:)

Reactions: 1 person
I'm interested to see how Will Grier looks for WVU this year. Will be telling to see how much/little Mcelwain did with him compared to Holgerson

Never know how it would have went cuz he got busted for roids after his break out. Mac can coach. Can't recruit for shat though

Never know how it would have went cuz he got busted for roids after his break out. Mac can coach. Can't recruit for shat though

I think he is a good play caller. I think he is a suckarse coach, which is why his recruiting sucks. That is two different things. Some guys are good at both, Mac isn't, he's been livin off that defense since he got there, and that defense is gone.

I think he is a good play caller. I think he is a suckarse coach, which is why his recruiting sucks. That is two different things. Some guys are good at both, Mac isn't, he's been livin off that defense since he got there, and that defense is gone.

Does Mac call the plays? I thought Nussmeier called they plays.

Man I forgot Nuss is their OC. Haven't been impressed by him in nearly a decade.

The Grier thing is interesting too because I'm not all that sure how roofing would've helped him as a QB outside of occasionally escaping a tackle or two in a system that wasn't predicated on him scrambling in the first place.

Man I forgot Nuss is their OC. Haven't been impressed by him in nearly a decade.

The Grier thing is interesting too because I'm not all that sure how roofing would've helped him as a QB outside of occasionally escaping a tackle or two in a system that wasn't predicated on him scrambling in the first place.

Recovery from the beating of an SEC d-line. No way he survives our game if not on them. Arm strength and speed also improve. Basically everything.

Does Mac call the plays? I thought Nussmeier called they plays.

No he doesn't, but that is not my point. I think Mac is a good play caller, but not a good coach. You have to see the post I replied to for context. He said Man was a good coach, I was saying he isn't.

No he doesn't, but that is not my point. I think Mac is a good play caller, but not a good coach. You have to see the post I replied to for context. He said Man was a good coach, I was saying he isn't.

10-4 good buddy.

Tennessee has four scholarship quarterbacks on the roster but don’t be surprised if they look at adding more quality depth at that position. Michigan quarterback Joe Milton, who is in the portal is originally from Pahokee, Florida and played his high school ball in Orlando. The Vols could have interest there but he wouldn’t arrive until the summer. That one is in the early stages but one that is worth noting.

- VQ

VN Store

Back