Florida Game

Makes sense.

It's our home away from home.

The Swamp has or never will be remotely close to "loud". UF fans don't even come close to having the same passion as UT fans. Check your facts Jabroni. Lol. And I'm not bothering with blue font. Sorry.

This was it for me too. It was so loud after that kick went through that as I looked across the stadium the visual got wavy, like heat rising from a big parking lot in July. Except it wasn't heat, it was sound.

Farrrrrr out

Attachments

• far fn out man.png
    far fn out man.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
Could it be one of the loudest ever in Neyland? The shakers are going to be sick. There is a good shot both of us will be ranked inside the top 20. I haven't missed a game against Florida since 06, I've never seen us beat them in person. It would a great way too off my senior year.

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by shakers? Are we going have everyone there with one or what?

The Swamp has or never will be remotely close to "loud". UF fans don't even come close to having the same passion as UT fans. Check your facts Jabroni. Lol. And I'm not bothering with blue font. Sorry.

:ermm:

I think the blocked punt against UGA in '13 was the loudest I've heard it at a single moment, but the OU game last year was as a whole the most consistently loud.

Best I've ever experienced since the 80s. But, I only go @ once / year.

florida.....:puke5::puke5: If we lose to that bunch this year might as well cancel the football program. :jpshakehead:

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by shakers? Are we going have everyone there with one or what?

I took it he meant the orange and white pom-poms on a stick.

https://shop.utk.edu/p-9371-orangewhite-shaker.aspx

Ch38Aw4XIAAfUAO.jpg

vols-fans1.jpg

Last edited:
Could it be one of the loudest ever in Neyland? The shakers are going to be sick. There is a good shot both of us will be ranked inside the top 20. I haven't missed a game against Florida since 06, I've never seen us beat them in person. It would a great way too off my senior year.

I have yet to be at anything that tops 82 Alabama game. Roar was constant all game long and for over an hour after the game. stadium moved throughout the game or at least felt like it.

and I've been at every game mentioned in this thread

The only reason that I can't accept that U.T. will beat Florida is that U.T. "hopes" to win the game and Florida "expects" to beat us each and every season.

UT alum 00-04, been to all the afore mentioned games except the 97-98 games. The OU game this past season was pretty loud, but my goodness the opening kick against Cal in 06 when we ran it back was one of the very loudest moments that I can remember.

Enjoy it while it lasts, 99. Y'all got while the gettin' was good--credit where it's due. Now the pendulum is about to swing the other way for a while...

From your mouth to God's ears, NYCV. Hope springs eternal. brother.... Can't wait.

It speaks volumes that you're going out of your way to come on an opposing team's board to talk smack. Again.

Don't be scared, little Gator. The grass stains should wash out of Del Rio's white jersey just fine.

Easy, Z. 99 has been welcomed on this board for a long time now and will be continued. Very good knowledge of the game and understands the rivalry. 99 and LawGator both good hardcore rival fans that know from whence they speak.... and have earned much respect here.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back