Free Agent U?

Dang Browns took a white ivy league dude over North..NB4 that's racist

OBSGKBYSNIWOSZA.20150828122918.JPG

On a side note, they just said Antonio Morrison, ILB from Florida, ran a 5.1 40....yikes!

And Indy still drafted him. Crazy. If I wanted a slow unathletic LB, I woulda gone with Scooby Wright. At he had unbelievable production when healthy.

Bills take Cardale Jones with last pick of the 4th....Tennessee guys better off not getting drafted now

And Indy still drafted him. Crazy. If I wanted a slow unathletic LB, I woulda gone with Scooby Wright. At he had unbelievable production when healthy.

Production? YOU talking about production? Doesn't matter what he did in college, it's about what you think he can do, how he looks, right?

Wasn't drafted in the fourth round as you predicted. How does your crow taste?

All it means is there are a lot of dumb front offices. North will have a better career than every WR drafted outside the first round except Sterling Shepard and possibly Malcolm Mitchell.

Production? YOU talking about production? Doesn't matter what he did in college, it's about what you think he can do, how he looks, right?

I said if you forced me to take a slow unathletic LB at least gimme the guy with video game stats.

I personally wouldn't pick either.

All it means is there are a lot of dumb front offices. North will have a better career than every WR drafted outside the first round except Sterling Shepard and possibly Malcolm Mitchell.

No, you do not get a free pass and you cannot talk your way out. YOU predicted he would be drafted in the fourth round. Have you ever thought that YOU were the dumb one? There are people out there that get paid a lot of money to scout players and every single website out there had him as a late rounder/UFA.

Reactions: 6 people
Maybe you're hung up on race but I just like good football players.

And Kevin Hogan might be the best QB in this draft.

You're the bigot on VN, remember? You're the one only pulling for black UT qbs, not me. I was pulling with every fiber of my being for Condredge Holloway, Jimmy Streater, Tony Robinson and Sterling Hinton and every other black, white, and Polynesian UT player on the roster before you were born chief.

Reactions: 2 people
No, you do not get a free pass and you cannot talk your way out. YOU predicted he would be drafted in the fourth round. Have you ever thought that YOU were the dumb one? There are people out there that get paid a lot of money to scout players and every single website out there had him as a late rounder/UFA.

He shoulda gone by now. A lot of front offices will be look dumb.

5th rounds not bad though. Kam Chancellor, Richard Sherman, and Josh Norman went there. Good omen for North.

You're the bigot on VN, remember? You're the one only pulling for black UT qbs, not me. I was pulling with every fiber of my being for Condredge Holloway, Jimmy Streater, Tony Robinson and Sterling Hinton and every other black, white, and Polynesian UT player on the roster before you were born chief.

What? Stop projecting your bigotry onto me. I never said such a thing.

Unless you have a direct quote. Apologize now.

5th rounds not bad though. Kam Chancellor, Richard Sherman, and Josh Norman went there. Good omen for North.

It's in his best interest not to get drafted now..no money or guarantee in 5th on..better off choosing your team

No, stop trying to beat around the bush, you were wrong, admit it. He didn't go in the fourth which you so adamantly predicted.

Reactions: 5 people
No, stop trying to beat around the bush, you were wrong, admit it. He didn't go in the fourth which you so adamantly predicted.

Da hell? Why do you need me to say anything? The facts obviously prove I was wrong.

I just find it pathetic that you find joy in one of our own not getting drafted as high as possible. If I had to guess you were probably rooting for North not to get drafted by now just so you could gloat.

Absolutely Pathetic.

At least if I'm pulling for something to happen so I can gloat it's almost always a positive for the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back