Free Agent U?

Da hell? Why do you need me to say anything? The facts obviously prove I was wrong.

I just find it pathetic that you find joy in one of our own not getting drafted as high as possible. If I had to guess you were probably rooting for North not to get drafted by now just so you could gloat.

Absolutely Pathetic.

At least if I'm pulling for something to happen so I can gloat it's almost always a positive for the Vols.

I'm rooting against you, not North. If he was drafted in the 1st round I would have been happy for him. He's a stud with great measurables. You, on the other hand, are not.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm rooting against you, not North. If he was drafted in the 1st round I would have been happy for him. He's a stud with great measurables. You, on the other hand, are not.

Can't have it both ways bruh. If you root against me and all I predict is great things for the Vols players, then you're rooting against the players. Really no way to separate the two.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't have it both ways bruh. If you root against me and all I predict is great things for the Vols players, then you're rooting against the players. Really no way to separate the two.

Look, I root against your ridiculous mindset and attitude. You're the one who describes yourself as a fair-weather bandwagon fan. You can't describe yourself as a fan that loves the players and wants great things from them if you abandon them when they aren't playing good. GOTCHA!

Reactions: 2 people
Just because they're both black don't mean they compare. Sheesh.

There you go with the race card again. No, they compare to each other because of their dual threat style of play....they're both more athletic and more productive on the ground than other SEC qbs and in fact most other qbs in the draft. Surely you don't think Prescott compares better to Goff or Wentz or Connor Cook or Cody Kessler or somebody like that. Paxton Lynch is the only other QB that really has wheels even close to Dobbs and Prescott IMO.

Sheesh indeed.

:whistling:

And?

I've been consist on this issue. I believe there is a racial bias against black QBs in the general among the football watching public and Josh Dobbs in particular among some (not all) Vols fans. The over the top praise for Dormady when he really hasn't proven anything is something I've consistently pointed to as a sign of this anti-black QB bias.

How that has anything to do with only rooting for black QBs is a projection of someone else's opinion. Its something I've never said. And really something that could not be implied from my posts.

Calling out anti-black bias in a white dominated society doesnt make one anti-white. I wish more people would get that.

My favorite QB in this years draft is Kevin Hogan. I really like the way he plays. And for KBVol to attack me for that by implying I have an anti-white bias is wrong.

Last edited:
D4H you are a self described bandwagon fan. That's about as low as a fan can get.

You have been bold in your predictions and somewhat arrogant about them too. I don't mind the bold predictions( go big or go home), no need to arrogant.

Just be glad your not the most annoying poster ever.

Jump higher Vols.

There you go with the race card again. No, they compare to each other because of their dual threat style of play....they're both more athletic and more productive on the ground than other SEC qbs and in fact most other qbs in the draft. Surely you don't think Prescott compares better to Goff or Wentz or Connor Cook or Cody Kessler or somebody like that. Paxton Lynch is the only other QB that really has wheels even close to Dobbs and Prescott IMO.

Sheesh indeed.

Prescott reminds me of Tim Tebow. Dobbs reminds me of Russell Wilson.

I personally don't think Tim Tebow and Russell Wilson are anything alike.

D4H you are a self described bandwagon fan. That's about as low as a fan can get.

You have been bold in your predictions and somewhat arrogant about them too. I don't mind the bold predictions( go big or go home), no need to arrogant.

Just be glad your not the most annoying poster ever.

Jump higher Vols.

In your opinion. I call it being human. When something sucks I don't follow it as much as when it was good.

For example, I used to watch Game of Thrones a lot a few years ago when season's 1 and 2 came out. Then season 3 dropped and I thought it sucked. Season 4 even worse. Now I don't watch it anymore.

I dont view sports as any different than any other form of entertainment. I love it cause its fun to watch. Once it's not fun anymore, I don't get the point of torturing yourself to keep watching. And imo the Vols were torture to watch for much of the last decade. Last year even with the gut wrenching losses was fun as hell.

But whatever. Keep buying into the hardcore fan mythology.

Last edited:
In your opinion. I call it being human. When something sucks I don't follow it as much as when it was good.

For example, I used to watch Game of Thrones a lot a few years ago when season's 1 and 2 came out. Then season 3 dropped and I thought it sucked. Season 4 even worse. Now I don't watch it anymore.

I dont view sports as any different than any other form of entertainment. I love it cause its fun to watch. Once it's not fun anymore, I don't get the point of torturing yourself to keep watching. And imo the Vols were torture to watch for much of the last decade. Last year even with the guy wrenching losses was fun as hell.

But whatever. Keep buying into the hardcore fan mythology.

You are entitled to your opinion, but imo a TRUE FAN is loyal to team through the good times and the bad. Kind of like being a friend, a true friend will stick by your side through good times and bad. Tv show was bad comparison imo.

Reactions: 2 people
You're the one only pulling for black UT qbs, not me.

Do you really think you can escape by just ignoring this KBVol?

Please state where I said I only pull for black UT qbs? Or apologize for stating an outright lie about me as though it's a fact.

Do you really think you can escape by just ignoring this KBVol?

Please state where I said I only pull for black UT qbs? Or apologize for stating an outright lie about me as though it's a fact.

It can come across that way sometimes, because you like to bring up race more than any other poster here.

VN Store

Back