'19 GA LB Jamie Pettway (Missouri signee)

I want guys who want to be a Vol. not guys who want to be a Vol because they don’t have an offer from Ga.

Reactions: 1 person
I want guys who want to be a Vol. not guys who want to be a Vol because they don’t have an offer from Ga.

And we’ve had icons throughout VFL history that sweated and bled for us ON THE FIELD that “settled” for us. You get em and appreciate em. Ask yourself if Ole Miss fans would give us Patrick Willis’s career because his Orange blood offended them.

If they sign with us then great. But if he gets that offer, he won’t

Getting offers from big time schools means something to these kids. They want to collect the offers because it validates all of the hard work that they put in. It may mean that the moment a certain offer drops the kid commits, but it could just mean that he knows what an offer from a team that just competed for a NC means. It means he is working hard and it shows.

IDK, JMO.

Reactions: 2 people

Sometimes, that’s exactly who you want. It puts a chip on their shoulder and they bust their tail to prove the other team wrong.

Case in point, Keith Brooking wanted the Ga offer, and only the Ga offer. He went to GT instead and became an All American whose season goal each year was to beat UGA. He had GT ready to smash heads when the Ga game rolled around.

Reactions: 4 people
“I’m a GA boy... that’s an offer I’ve always wanted... I grew up a fan of them... Kirby has it going on.”

I don’t think I’m making things up here. Sounds to me like GA is his dream offer. Maybe I’m wrong

With your history do you really NEED to invent something to suffer over? :)

Reactions: 1 person

Trump.

Everybody.... take cover! Newt has been triggered.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
“I’m a GA boy... that’s an offer I’ve always wanted... I grew up a fan of them... Kirby has it going on.”

I don’t think I’m making things up here. Sounds to me like GA is his dream offer. Maybe I’m wrong

You are getting blasted here because of a different opinion. Now if you would agree that the UGA offer comments were no big deal, then nobody would say a word. Its how VN works.

It would say that the “WHEN he gets THE TN offer” isn’t a foregone conclusion, so I sure as hell ain’t conceding this recruitment NOW.

I am not conceding now either. But by his words, it seems that UGA is his dream school. Thats going to be tough to overcome. Especially if UGA has another great season.

If our coaching staff wants him, I hope he’s a Vol.

Could care less if UGA is his dream school. Do people really think he’d give less effort on the field because he “settled” for UT?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back