'20 GA RB Daijun Edwards

I gave up on 247, and while I like the VQ guys... @vol4092 has been bringing better content lately.

For example, this kid has come out and said UT leads, but the VQ guys had no clue. Someone asked about him in the Monday chat and Simonton (iirc) responded that it was way too soon to know who led with this kid. Uh, what? But their podcasts make for decent listens when driving to work.

I gave up on 247, and while I like the VQ guys... @vol4092 has been bringing better content lately.

For example, this kid has come out and said UT leads, but the VQ guys had no clue. Someone asked about him in the Monday chat and Simonton (iirc) responded that it was way too soon to know who led with this kid. Uh, what? But their podcasts make for decent listens when driving to work.
I appreciate that. I really do. Obviously I can’t compete with those guys on a lot of things and would be foolish to try to but a little over a year in and things are coming together a little easier. Unfortunately, I have to work for a living and I’m not always able to work a different angles and reach out like I wish I could. Most of my stuff comes directly from players which I think helps the most. I do have a few sources here and there but I’d rather go with intel from prospects over hearsay.

I appreciate that. I really do. Obviously I can’t compete with those guys on a lot of things and would be foolish to try to but a little over a year in and things are coming together a little easier. Unfortunately, I have to work for a living and I’m not always able to work a different angles and reach out like I wish I could. Most of my stuff comes directly from players which I think helps the most. I do have a few sources here and there but I’d rather go with intel from prospects over hearsay.
I’ve missed it. Who is vol4092?

Thanks for bringing your info and linking your articles. Great stuff.

Appreciate the kind words from you guys! Just got confirmation a little bit ago about my credential for the Under Armour Camp Series coming to the ATL this weekend. Will be a lot of the same guys and some different ones competing. I should get the roster tomorrow and will drop you guys the ones that stand out so you have a chance to tell me anything you would like me to try to find out.

Appreciate the kind words from you guys! Just got confirmation a little bit ago about my credential for the Under Armour Camp Series coming to the ATL this weekend. Will be a lot of the same guys and some different ones competing. I should get the roster tomorrow and will drop you guys the ones that stand out so you have a chance to tell me anything you would like me to try to find out.
🧡

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Need some help covering the camp? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
@Bassmaster_Vol reaction to seeing any Vol commit or target if that would’ve happened.
View attachment 199351
tenor.gif

Think he commits after his visit?
I did not hear this because I was interviewing Tee Hodge at the time but at the first of Edwards interview he supposedly said that he planned to commit in two weeks. I was told that by a UGA rivals mod that I know. He also told me that Edwards had said it was down to Tennessee Georgia and Auburn and that he didn’t thinks georgia would take him right now. I was able to quickly confirm the top 3 from Edwards but getting into his interview session late he needed to leave so I never heard the two weeks statement from him directly. Today he didn’t want to put a number on it just stuck with soon. I think there is a possibility he chooses to though.

As much as I appreciate the offer would be impossible to get you in this late in the game. I applied for credentials shortly after I got back from covering the UA game in Orlando. Very slow process
He could sit in the car.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back