'20 GA RB Daijun Edwards

I’m a full-time nurse so it’s hard to job search for a sports writer job when looking at the decrease in pay.. lol
Working with the public as a regular and hobby? I want to pull my hair out most days after dealing with the public all day.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I read on one of the Ga High school sites that he is suspended from spring practice and got a 10 day school suspension for fighting.

Both the Bulldogs and Vols are still high on his list, with one maybe being the leader.

"I have been close to committing a couple of times," said Edwards. "I have thought about it with Georgia and Tennessee. I really like both schools a lot, but Tennessee is really up there for me right now.

"I am going up there Tennessee in June and it will be my first visit to Tennessee, so I am excited about that. I have some former teammates there, so it would be cool to go there and know some guys like that. I like coach Johnson and coach Sherrer too — we talk every day.

"Georgia has everything I like too. I like how they use their running backs and it does have that home feeling for me there. Coach McGee is a great running backs coach too."

"I grew up liking Virginia Tech, so I am looking at them now and I am going to try to visit Nebraska and TCU over the summer. I have family in Dallas, so they are close to TCU.
"I am also am taking a trip to Kentucky on June 10. I have been talking to their coaches, so I want to take a look around and see what it is like.
"I am going to be very busy in June. I want to get out, take some visits and see how I feel. I will probably visit Auburn too."
Could a decision come later this summer? Will he enter his senior season a committed recruit?
"I am going to commit when I feel I have found the best situation for me," said Edwards. "I feel no pressure to commit to any school or at any certain time, so I am just going off how I feel.
"This summer could help a lot because I will see new schools and get a feel for other places. I have not visits too many schools yet. I think when I visit more, I will have a better feel for when I want to commit."
https://n.rivals.com/news/edwards-has-been-close-to-committing-a-couple-of-times
Rivals

VN Store

Back