'20 GA RB Daijun Edwards

4092 would probably get arrested for child endangerment
tenor.gif

I did not hear this because I was interviewing Tee Hodge at the time but at the first of Edwards interview he supposedly said that he planned to commit in two weeks. I was told that by a UGA rivals mod that I know. He also told me that Edwards had said it was down to Tennessee Georgia and Auburn and that he didn’t thinks georgia would take him right now. I was able to quickly confirm the top 3 from Edwards but getting into his interview session late he needed to leave so I never heard the two weeks statement from him directly. Today he didn’t want to put a number on it just stuck with soon. I think there is a possibility he chooses to though.
May I ask what state you live in?
Can get you in touch with a guy that covers Ga recruiting that doesn’t work for Rivals/247 ;)

Reactions: T Dog and SD189
May I ask what state you live in?
Can get you in touch with a guy that covers Ga recruiting that doesn’t work for Rivals/247 ;)
I live in Tennessee right in the southeast corner. I’m interested in learning more about this guy! :cool:

Reactions: T Dog
A blue-chip prospect set make his first trip to Knoxville this weekend is 4-star tailback Daijun Edwards. The Colquitt County (Ga.) star had an impressive showing at the Atlanta Opening Regionals and named Tennessee as one of his top schools. The Vols have several ties with Edwards, including his former coach Rush Propst.

-VQ

Is anyone worried about these kids from Colquitt County coming off the juice and not panning out to what they were in high school? I am wondering if that is what is happening currently with JJP and all his minor injuries.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Is anyone worried about these kids from Colquitt County coming off the juice and not panning out to what they were in high school? I am wondering if that is what is happening currently with JJP and all his minor injuries.
I think we are over thinking JJ way too much. Shawn Shaumberger has adjusted fine. JJ was trying to get his school together and got out of shape and missed a summer of lifting and only had a half year of practice which was spent trying to get in shape.

I think we are over thinking JJ way too much. Shawn Shaumberger has adjusted fine. JJ was trying to get his school together and got out of shape and missed a summer of lifting and only had a half year of practice which was spent trying to get in shape.
I was just thinking out loud and pondering

I'm not sure the PEDs thing was confirmed or not. I haven't seen anything that says it was certain. I did read painkillers were involved.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
@Bassmaster_Vol reaction to seeing any Vol commit or target if that would’ve happened.
View attachment 199351

No no no... bass has his own gif I made him...

bassmaster.gif

@vol4092 The content on your site looks cool, but it could use a little design work IMHO. I'm a software architect, not a designer (at least by trade), but I might be able to help out if you want.

So were Rush’s boy juicing? I heard prescription meds. I was thinking pain meds, PED’s never even entered my mind. Interesting.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back