Game of Jones

I like the hype. It's about time the VOL crew gets jacked up and goes bananas all day every game day. The Nike release is just another event to show support for each one down the line....players, coaches, and Institution. Each year we get 12 games(13 counting the O&W)more the better we get. Put TENNESSEE back on the map Butch Jones, being relevant in the SEC, puts us in the big picture. I'M IN,let's go, get up, get loud...... How many days till kick off....all we can do is wait....for now .... come 9/5/15 it will be time, time to turn them loose, and start lining up W after W. Somebody school me on Lee Crowe and Andrew Darango, I have no idea who they are.

Don't think that would work, their name isn't Jones.

Maybe they could have done something with Dobbs and "Dobby" the house elf from the Harry Potter books.

dobby_a_free_elf_by_lovelyhufflepuff-d5zl02o.jpg

...I don't now, I'm obviously not very good at this.

What is the throne made of? Butch looks like jaba the hut. Good idea but art work is weird!

Love it when the bammers are hating.. They're mad that their coach is out of touch and complacent.. Our time is coming and theirs is ending.. They know it.

Exactly.

What is the throne made of? Butch looks like jaba the hut. Good idea but art work is weird!

Replaced the swords with the sides of Nikes. Yeah a little weird. Would have been cooler with the swords but if the players like it I like it.

VN Store

Back