Game of Jones

What is the proper procedure for disposing of my old UT stuff for the new? I want to pay proper respect for the old and bring in the new, its like getting a new fly rod......you know it will catch bigger fish :)

Go Vols!!

You are supposed to burn it. Same as a damaged American flag.

Reactions: 1 person
What is the proper procedure for disposing of my old UT stuff for the new? I want to pay proper respect for the old and bring in the new, its like getting a new fly rod......you know it will catch bigger fish :)

Go Vols!!

You are supposed to burn it. Same as a damaged American flag.

Yes, I do follow the same procedures as for the US flag. Seems appropriate. This from the VFW's website might help:

FLAG DISPOSAL:
1. The flag should be folded in its customary manner.
2. It is important that the fire be fairly large and of sufficient intensity to ensure complete burning of the flag.
3. Place the flag on the fire.
4. The individual(s) can come to attention, salute the flag, recite the Pledge of Allegiance and have a brief period of silent reflection.
5. After the flag is completely consumed, the fire should then be safely extinguished and the ashes buried.
6. Please make sure you are conforming to local/state fire codes or ordinances.

The silent reflection is key, I think. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Will Saban be playing the roll of Tyrion Lannister?

I see what you did there, but no, Tyrion is one of my favorite characters.

Saban will playing this role...

Olly.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Someone needs to take that meme and make it,
'Prepare yourself, the vols are coming'.

I see what you did there, but no, Tyrion is one of my favorite characters.

Saban will playing this role...

Olly.jpg

F' Olly!

And Saban!

And the rest of the SEC!

Winning is coming!

Spoiler Alert: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZY4VmIH4I[/youtube]

Last edited:
The future of recruiting...just don't call him 'the future'...Kelly Washington burned that one...wonder who will be the next VOL who really makes #15 significant in the future.

It's kinda corny, but I learned that the hype rarely materializes. Just win.

I would cast him as Tywin Lannister

I'd cast Spurrier as Tywin right now, because he's about to die (when he retires) and I'd make Saban Mama Tyrell. Cause she's nearing the end of her days but she's done a hell of a job all over.

I'd equate what she and littlefinger have done with winning National titles. And of course, Littlefinger is Les Miles.

VN Store

Back