Game of Jones

I can't stand Andrew Darago/Lee Crowe. Crowe is mad because he said quote "I didn't graduate from the University of Butch Jones. I graduated from the University of Tennessee." Darago then added this is adding to the "hype train" and this has derailed it.

Never heard those guys but it furthers my theory that Knoxville, TN is the worst sports radio market on planet earth.

Reactions: 4 people
Never heard those guys but it furthers my theory that Knoxville, TN is the worst sports radio market on planet earth.

Maybe, but at least the Vols have the electrifying Bob kesling for play by play!

Well I will say it's extremely creative, but I personally find it a bit tacky. At the end of the day though, my opinion doesn't matter what so ever. What's my two cents worth to a dime, ya know?

Reactions: 1 person

I've never heard of them either and don't listen to sports talk radio anymore but I did used to listen to Mike Keith back in the '90s and really miss his show. He had good info on recruiting, had good guests and was a Vol at heart.

IMO, our players enjoy pics like this 'Game of Jones' piece of work and that is all that should matter. To spend one minute worrying about what a talk show host or Alabama fan thinks is a minute wasted.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, they aren't realists. They are out of touch morons who want to look smarter than they really are by playing devil's advocate on everything to try and be different. It's funny how they think they are relevant and have any opinion worth more than the average fan.

Sounds like a lot of people here.

As far as crootin' goes, might as well milk that nike is a big thing at Tennessee.

Never heard of those two butthurt guys you are talking about. So, outside of Knoxville, and I'm sure most inside of Knoxville also. They are nobody. Guys get on the radio and talk down about things to stir up a fanbase to get people to listen. They'll be gone and the Vols will still be the Vols. Besides, if they know so much about football. Why aren't they on the sideline and not Butch Jones?

To Darago & Crowe....

"Shame....Shame...Shame...*ding-a-ling*.."

com.bestfreegames.shamebell-w250.png

Reactions: 8 people
What is the proper procedure for disposing of my old UT stuff for the new? I want to pay proper respect for the old and bring in the new, its like getting a new fly rod......you know it will catch bigger fish :)

Go Vols!!

At the end of the day, Nike was the one that creates these ads. But I think its cool and good or bad press its still press in the off season....and personally reading the threads its the recruits that count, I think it worked.

VN Store

Back