Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M

Team that gets the hot hand shooting will win this. We shot 36 percent and they shot 38. I think 45 percent shooting will win this.

I think they'll do better if they get the ball to their best three shooter every time she's open. The Lady Vols need to make A&M go out and cover her instead of neutralizing her themselves by not looking for her.

I think they'll do better if they get the ball to their best three shooter every time she's open. The Lady Vols need to make A&M go out and cover her instead of neutralizing her themselves by not looking for her.
Yes, if Holly will just put her in.

One thing for sure you can't dribble away 10 seconds of the clock then have time to overload the zone for an open three. Dunbar can make the close in threes when open some of those she missed were 40 footers.

One thing for sure you can't dribble away 10 seconds of the clock then have time to overload the zone for an open three. Dunbar can make the close in threes when open some of those she missed were 40 footers.
You do not need great dribblers and ball handlers against the zone, you need shooters. If you have a great ballhandler they should be driving and either shooting or kicking out. Perimeter dribbling will get you beat.

Somebody needs to teach Diamond to set her feet and not lean to one side when she shoots.

Nice run. Need to be up 20 after the third to stand a chance of holding on for the win in the fourth.

You do not need great dribblers and ball handlers against the zone, you need shooters. If you have a great ballhandler they should be driving and either shooting or kicking out. Perimeter dribbling will get you beat.

You need time to set up a shooter and dribbling ten seconds off the clock to start a possession is not the answer.

Why hasn't Dunbar got back in the game? Middleton doesn't play the first half, yet get a lot of minutes in the 3rd, Dunbar was on fire in the first half and have yet to see the floor, wtf?

Graves can't play like this. Her ankle is not ready. Get Nared back in and give Tea another chance.

Not enough of a lead. TX AM will go on a run, tie it with about 4 to go, take the lead and never look back. We've seen this rodeo before.

Reactions: 1 person
We may need to let Dunbar stay on the bench the rest of this game. I think we need to score about 12 points to win today if we keep playing defense.

VN Store

Back